GUILTY TX - Danielle Hill Alvarado, 28, Wichita Falls, 24 Jan 2010

DM5632

Reaction score
Vanished from Wichita Falls, TX, just over the Oklahoma line on January 24, 2010. Has been missing for one year. Married to Jonathan Alvarado who was reportedly angry that she had gone to church and to a family baby shower that Sunday. Danielle stated she was afraid of him but was on her way to meet him, and disappeared. ANY INFO AT ALL WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Height: 5 ft tall
Weight: 90 pounds
Hair color: brown
Eye color: hazel
Tattoos: on arm
Last seen on Jan 24 2010
in Wichita Falls, TX
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION:
940-632-8739

LINKS and PHOTOS:
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-544421?ref=feeds/latest

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm

Danielle Alvarado was last seen when she left her mother and grand-mother's house on January 24th, 2010. One year later, her family is still trying to figure what happened to her.
"Today is just a real hard day to think back that I watched her walk down that street, never to see her again," said Balynnda Dillard, Danielle's mother.
The day Danielle disappeared, she had gone to church with her mother and grandmother in the morning.
On the way home, they saw Danielle's husband outside his house, which is a few blocks from where Balynnda lived.
" [We came] home and he's standing over there on that corner, pacing back and forth, hitting his fist in his hand," explained Dillard.
"[Danielle said], 'Momma, I'm in so much trouble.' I told her you don't have to go back, you can stay here. You don't have to do that."
But Danielle didn't stay, she left. That was the last time her family saw her.
Over the course of the year leading up to her disappearance, Danielle's mother says she started associating with a hard crowd--drug users and people prone to violence.
Danielle's family says they're people she met through her husband.
"She's not that kind of a person, she's a very fun person to be around," said Ericka Brannon, Danielle's sister,"and being around that was really shocking. I don't know how she got herself there."

220x165.jpg

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=115086

Danielle-1.31182254_std.jpg

http://www.sacred-light-circle.com/psychic_detective

No problem! I am going to do some more digging.
Sounds to me like the husband is the obvious place to look here. JMO

As far as I know, LE has followed what leads there have been, but case is nowhere and Mom is trying to get any info from the public to find Danielle

If you live in the area, please consider printing the poster to hang in a high traffic area. Danielle's mom is in need of support for someone to come forward and provide her needed answers. Thank you. Below is the internet banner for blogs and forums.
DanielleHillAlvarado27MISSINGWichitaFalls-Texas.jpg

Danielle's husband fled Texas to Florida shortly after she went missing. He then came back and was arrested on outstanding warrants. Her mom was allowed to meet with him for 2 hours at the county jail. Naturally he denied harming Danielle. There was no evidence to charge him so he was never charged with the disappearance of Danielle. However, he has been seen ripping down the missing posters.

At one point, it was also told to her mom that she was killed and put into industrial size garbage bag and tossed in a dumpster. The police went to the landfill and basically told her mom that due to sludge and all the rubbish and time lost, they would never find her. They never even tried. This is a heart wrenching situation for any parent to have to endure. All that is asked is for a viable lead to come forward and tell the police the truth as to what happened and to help convict her killer.

There is going to be a private search done by a professional who specializes in cold case scents with a dog and I'll keep you posted. Say prayers that needed answers will be found.

Wow, sad. I haven't heard of this case before, but I will definitely keep Danielle and her family in my prayers. I hope she's found safe, even though it isn't looking good. :(

If you live in the area, please consider printing the poster to hang in a high traffic area. Danielle's mom is in need of support for someone to come forward and provide her needed answers. Thank you. Below is the internet banner for blogs and forums.
DanielleHillAlvarado27MISSINGWichitaFalls-Texas.jpg

Danielle's Mom will be receiving some printed posters hopefully by Feb. 21st. Until then, what a great idea asking those that live in the area to help by printing their own and hanging them.:great:

Wow, sad. I haven't heard of this case before, but I will definitely keep Danielle and her family in my prayers. I hope she's found safe, even though it isn't looking good. :(

You are right - it's basically like it is just beginning. Hopefully we will have those that are in the area come on board here to share any insights they may have.

Vanished from Wichita Falls, TX, just over the Oklahoma line on January 24, 2010. Has been missing for one year. Married to Jonathan Alvarado who was reportedly angry that she had gone to church and to a family baby shower that Sunday. Danielle stated she was afraid of him but was on her way to meet him, and disappeared. ANY INFO AT ALL WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

[snip]

Thanks so much DM5632 --- your help is always very much appreciated.

Does anyone know if there were any 'physical' searches done in Wichita Falls looking for Danielle using both ground pounders and / or K9 teams? (This would include both LE and civilian SAR personnel.) Hopefully soon there will be a resurgence of interest and searches will ensue.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if there were any 'physical' searches done in Wichita Falls looking for Danielle using both ground pounders and / or K9 teams? (This would include both LE and civilian SAR personnel.) Hopefully soon there will be a resurgence of interest and searches will ensue.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Danielle needs people from Wichita Falls where she disappeared, talking to everyone here on Websleuths, to know what has been done for searches, what people have heard, etc. We can't let this girl go un-found. It is so sad that it has been a year already and she has not been found.

Here's the latest: Danielle's Mom has been putting posters up and she ran into Jonathan (Danielle's husband) at the store today where they both go to shop. He takes the posters down as soon as she puts them up. She told him that she will keep putting them up as long as it takes ... She says that Jonathan is really getting mad at her putting the posters up but she doesn't care.

I can see why he doesn't want the posters put up - they are portraying him very negatively and actually seem to allude that he might have something to do with Danielle's disappearance. So I can see why he doesn't want the posters up. I wish he'd have told Danielle's Mom that he doesn't mind her putting up the 'Missing Person' posters regarding Danielle, but to change the wording. But that's my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back