Which witch?

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
WILKES-BARRE - To hear Jake Jenkins tell it, he's battening down the hatches in a battle against evil. As he opens the door on his Waller Street home, the sound of scraping metal and wood escapes through the cracks. He's pulling back the bars and beams that keep his family secure.

And the witches out.

"Yeah, wood and steel," he said, standing in the open doorway. "Nobody's getting in."

Jenkins, 51, and his wife spend much of their time hunkered down in their two-story home along with their eight children ranging in ages from 22 years to 1.

He said he home-schools his children.

"I'm no fool."

Wilkes-Barre Area School District Superintendent Jeff Namey said parents who home-school their children must submit an application to the district, a curriculum, and a portfolio of students' work at the end of the year.

Asked if Jenkins was registered with the district as a home-schooling parent, Namey said he didn't know but would check.

Jenkins doesn't really want to talk about himself, or his family for that matter.

"The witches are after us, so I don't really want to get into any personal stuff," he said.

He told a Times Leader photographer "witches are trying to kill me." Asked why, he said, "I really don't know."

His protection against dark forces extends beyond his front door.

A tree stump in the center of his small front yard is adorned with wooden stakes: nine point skyward, and seven jut from its side along its circumference.

"It's a map of the neighborhood," Jenkins said. "Each spike points to where a witch lives.

"There's a whole bunch that live up there," he said, pointing north up Waller Street.

The horizontal stakes, painted red, point out the witches, he said. The purpose of the vertical ones? To gently dissuade witches from using his stump for ceremonies.

"What they used to do is come by and sit on it," he said.

An orange plastic fence on either side of his home is yet another anti-witch precaution. "They would always try to sneak over."

Jenkins won't name names, but says he's got the dirt on the neighborhood.

"The one up there, she drinks human blood," he said. "The one ... there, she's the real high-level witch, but she's real slick."

Standing on his porch dressed in warm-up pants, a T-shirt and a sweat-stained army cap, Jenkins explains Luzerne County is the location of the largest witches coven in the state.

"Police know about it," he added.

"No one has come to me and said we have a problem with witches on Waller Street," said police Chief Gerry Dessoye.

He said records of police responses to the South Wilkes-Barre street would be available today.

Full Story

another wacko heard from. :loser: wonder how the kids will turn out...

Yup, I found the reason:

Bill Jenkins was convicted in 1998 on 10 federal charges for trading machine guns for marijuana and sentenced to 47 years.

Now you all KNOW that stuff causes paranoia and you better stop smoking it before this happens to you too. :D

Gosh that reminded me of that movie "Frailty" when a father and his two boys think they are on a mission from God to kill demons.......yikes!

Jeana (DP) said:
Yup, I found the reason:

Bill Jenkins was convicted in 1998 on 10 federal charges for trading machine guns for marijuana and sentenced to 47 years.

Now you all KNOW that stuff causes paranoia and you better stop smoking it before this happens to you too. :D
How are Jake Jenkins and Bill Jenkins related?

Jeana (DP) said:
what...you mean there's no witches? but they're there i tell you!! :eek: and the demons too...i saw the Exorcist you know....going to go put on my protective garlic, seashell and tinfoil necklace right now....

MysteryMomma said:
Gosh that reminded me of that movie "Frailty" when a father and his two boys think they are on a mission from God to kill demons.......yikes!

OOOHHHHH the movie was so good esp. when it turns there are actually demons!!!!!!

Im getting shivers thinking about it!

this guy still has his kids? wonder what he is teaching them in homeschool? sounds more like he is depriving them of an education to me.

MysteryMomma said:

I loved that movie!!!!!!

Well duh :doh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man who spoke about his fear of witches says he's concerned his comments will prompt the county's child-welfare agency to conduct an unwarranted investigation of his family. Jake Jenkins said a story in Wednesday's Times Leader made him sound "like I'm crazy." He didn't deny talking to a reporter about what he believes is his battle against evil, but he said he thought his name wouldn't be used and that he could give a "generic story about the witches out there."

"Now I'm going to be under investigation because the story makes me sound like a lunatic."

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/9683740.htm

Yup, I found the reason:

So.. what's the connection?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back