Donations To Obtain Anthony Case Documents NO DONATIONS NEEDED AT THIS TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As you know the documents in the Casey Anthony case are numerous. It costs hundreds and can run into the thousands of dollars to get copies of these documents.

If you would like to donate to the fund so Websleuths can obtain the documents related to the Anthony case please donate using PayPal.

www.paypal.com

The address to donate is wsdocumentdonations@yahoo.com Please use only this email to donate for the documents through PayPal.

If you would rather send a check via the mail please make it out to "Websleuths". In the memo put "Documents". Send it to:

Tricia Griffith
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

My self, along with KentjbKent, will oversee the fund. I will post the receipts for the documents as soon as I receive them. .

Also we will close the donations as soon as we have enough for the documents we need. If we have any left over we will keep it in the fund and use it for the next time we need documents in this case. And there will be a next time I am sure :)

If you have any questions please post them here or email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Please remember no one is under any obligation whatsoever to donate. We understand these are tough times for everyone so please know there is no pressure here at all. . Also remember this is NOT tax deductible.

On behalf of everyone at Websleuths thank you so very much for your participation. Websleuths has really become the go to place for true crime and for the Anthony case. This is all do to your hard work and dedication.

Thank you,
Tricia

I guess I missed some news during my absence.

I guess I missed some news during my absence.

No you haven't missed anything. We are doing the donations through the new Websleuths Document Donations PayPal address. We will have a wonderful and loyal member run to the courthouse and buy them for us.

This way Websleuths is responsible so just in case anyone from say a particular group has any issues with anything they have to take it up with Websleuths and Websleuths only. Not any individuals.

If you need more of an explanation please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Tricia,
I don't post much here, I mainly read to keep up with what is going on with the Casey Anthony case. I consider it my dues to throw in a few shekels for the documents. I read all of the updates and document downloads here at WS. It is also a pleasure to read the posts here where people are allowed to disagree yet at the same time be civil to each other.
carry on WS!
This site rocks!!

Tricia,
I don't post much here, I mainly read to keep up with what is going on with the Casey Anthony case. I consider it my dues to throw in a few shekels for the documents. I read all of the updates and document downloads here at WS. It is also a pleasure to read the posts here where people are allowed to disagree yet at the same time be civil to each other.
carry on WS!
This site rocks!!

Thank You Mumsy. What a kind thing to say. Don't be a stranger. Jump in more. We would love it. :)

I'm not a big poster either, but I certainly appreciate those who make the documents available for WS members. Donation has been made.

Tricia, thank you for placing this notice front and center. I and other posters frequently ask that special person and others where we actually donate, and I appreciate having an clear outline of methods we can use. That way I will be able to do my part in appreciation of the swift attention our member always takes with the task, including immediately uploading them. Appreciate it and thanks again!

No you haven't missed anything. We are doing the donations through the new Websleuths Document Donations PayPal address. We will have a wonderful and loyal member run to the courthouse and buy them for us.

This way Websleuths is responsible so just in case anyone from say a particular group has any issues with anything they have to take it up with Websleuths and Websleuths only. Not any individuals.

If you need more of an explanation please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Just wanted to add to this that this Websleuths Document Donations account will be utilized for all current cases in which documents may become available.

In the future, if WS members desire documents on another ongoing case, this account will be used to help obtain such documents. This account is not exclusive to the Caylee Anthony case.

:crazy:

Just wanted to add to this that this Websleuths Document Donations account will be utilized for all current cases in which documents may become available.

In the future, if WS members desire documents on another ongoing case, this account will be used to help obtain such documents. This account is not exclusive to the Caylee Anthony case.

:crazy:

Yes, that is correct. Sorry I didn't make that clear in my first post.

For now we only need documents in the Anthony case. In the future if have more than one case that needs documents we will ask you to put the case name in the PayPal notes to ensure your donation goes to the case you want.

Fow now, it is the Anthony case.

What she said.
:gthanks:

What they both said! Donation made here too. I had no clue about how much was needed. I hope it was enough.

I really appreciate being able to read the documents in this case so quickly and I know where to come when I'm chomping at the bit!

Thank you.

..i would also like to give my thanks for this thread.

..i was just asking "ThinkTank" very recently for a way that i could contribute to the cost of picking up the documents, and voila', this thread appeared.

..contribution happily made-----thanks again ellejay.

Funds are low at the moment but at the beginning of the month I too will contribute for documents...

I thank you all for the work done on all cases, not just for Caylee Marie..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Just had to chime in and say that I am so glad to see that this info was posted when I logged in today. Like many others I have often considered the cost that must be involved but didn't really know how to contribute but I have done so now! And thanks for setting it up thru paypal - my favorite way to pay for anything online!

Thank you for this opportunity to show our support and our thanks to members who do so much for us in obtaining documents.

I would also ask, is it possible to also reimburse folks who obtain documents for their parking costs and perhaps a standard amount per trip for gasoline? I don't know about Orlando, but here in Pittsburgh if you must go to the downtown court house to obtain documents the parking costs are quite high - even for a short amount of time. And gasoline was $3.11 here last week.

Again, many thanks!

Thank you for this opportunity to show our support and our thanks to members who do so much for us in obtaining documents.

I would also ask, is it possible to also reimburse folks who obtain documents for their parking costs and perhaps a standard amount per trip for gasoline? I don't know about Orlando, but here in Pittsburgh if you must go to the downtown court house to obtain documents the parking costs are quite high - even for a short amount of time. And gasoline was $3.11 here last week.

Again, many thanks!

Thank you for being so considerate! Yes, the folks who are physically obtaining court documents ARE being reimbursed for parking and gas, and these receipts will be posted to the forum along with the receipts from the Clerk of Courts.

:rocker:

UPDATE; WE ARE CLOSING THE DONATIONS DOWN FOR NOW

We are closing the donations down for now. We have almost 500 dollars left. That is after paying over 200 dollars for the last big depo and 65 dollars for some other documents recently posted.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.

We are going to be taking some of the money to reimburse those who have spent literally thousands on these documents.

I don't know if we can reimburse everything but we will do what we can.

The goal is to have money in the account for any documents that become available in the future and to repay for past documents as we go along.

First thing is we buy the latest documents then, depending on how much we have, we reimburse for a past document purchase.

This way we always get new documents and we are doing the right thing by paying back the generosity of others who have paid for these documents without ever asking to be paid back.

So, for now, no more donations. We are doing good.

Meant to post the receipts and will do so tonight.

I'll leave this thread open in case you have any questions.

I want to personally thank you for your generosity. Not only have you given us your donations but the kind words are being passed along to those who are helping us obtain them for Websleuths.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner.Websleuths.com

UPDATE; WE ARE CLOSING THE DONATIONS DOWN FOR NOW

We are closing the donations down for now. We have almost 500 dollars left. That is after paying over 200 dollars for the last big depo and 65 dollars for some other documents recently posted.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.

We are going to be taking some of the money to reimburse those who have spent literally thousands on these documents.

I don't know if we can reimburse everything but we will do what we can.

The goal is to have money in the account for any documents that become available in the future and to repay for past documents as we go along.

First thing is we buy the latest documents then, depending on how much we have, we reimburse for a past document purchase.

This way we always get new documents and we are doing the right thing by paying back the generosity of others who have paid for these documents without ever asking to be paid back.

So, for now, no more donations. We are doing good.

Meant to post the receipts and will do so tonight.

I'll leave this thread open in case you have any questions.

I want to personally thank you for your generosity. Not only have you given us your donations but the kind words are being passed along to those who are helping us obtain them for Websleuths.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner.Websleuths.com
Wow! That was fast...I just wrote your address down the other day. : (
I'm not a paypal kinda gal...wanted to send a check. Boo! Next time I'll have to be quicker. Sorry, Tricia...I am always ready to give my support. Please give a holler when you need additional help.

The generosity of the members here is absolutley amazing!!!

Thank you all! :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member