2 year anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnb

Reaction score
Haleigh's family marks second year of disappearance
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20110209/ARTICLES/110209388/1109/sports?p=1&tc=pg
A victim advocacy group, the Justice Coalition, said the maternal side of Haleigh's family was to have a private vigil in a Baker County church Wednesday night. Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is from Baker County.

A public vigil is planned for 6 p.m. today at the home of Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, in Welaka.

Family Vigil To Honor Haleigh Cummings
http://www.news4jax.com/news/26804543/detail.html
Family and friends of the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February 2009 will gather at 6 p.m. Thursday in Welaka to remember Haleigh. That vigil will be held at 216 Fourth Ave., the home of Annette Sykes, Haleigh's maternal grandmother.

Haleigh will also be remembered at the regular Wednesday night service at the Glen St. Mary baptist church that Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, attends.

HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings Missing For 2 Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZMAVduG_E0

That video was just wonderful...Saw lots of new pic's that I had never seen before. Really like the ones where she was holding baby. Was that butterbean? The song had me in tears.

I can't believe it has been 2 years since Caylee Anthony's services and HaLeigh was announced on Amber Alert!

sally

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME TO THOSE WHO LOVE HER

Two Years Later: Where's Haleigh?

By Julie Martin
Published: Thursday, February 10, 2011 12:48 AM EST

Relatives of a young Satsuma girl who vanished two years ago will hold a prayer vigil tonight.

Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old blonde-haired kindergartner, was reported missing from her South Putnam home by a babysitter. A massive search came up empty and Sheriff Jeff Hardy last year said investigators believed Haleigh was dead and the case was considered a homicide.

Family members, however, resist that idea.

Haleigh's great-grandmother, who lives in Welaka and will host the vigil, says the family continues to hope the child is alive.

"She's out there somewhere and we're still looking for her," Annette Sykes said.

more at link

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2011/02/10/news/news01.txt

May I please ask is anyone going to do any more ground searches for little Haleigh.I think is is really good they are for little Kyron Horman.I hope and pray someone will look again for Haleigh.It's respect for her.

Haleigh someday the truth will come out and YOU will get JUSTICE!
You deserved so much better darling girl!

So, were there any letters from Ron sent to any media or his mom or granny about the acknowledgment of the two year absence of his child? You would think in prison he would be so overwhelmed with just the thoughts about what could have happened to his daughter, you would think the unknown would just drive you crazy! Its weird he has all this time, and hes not even acting interested even from a prison cell, what a good story that would have made! Desperate Daddy seeks justice even though hes locked up!

Praying for justice for Haleigh. I am glad they have renewed their interest also.

Great Video.... She looks so pretty and happy in the pictures some I havent seen before....

2 years? time flies by

So, were there any letters from Ron sent to any media or his mom or granny about the acknowledgment of the two year absence of his child? You would think in prison he would be so overwhelmed with just the thoughts about what could have happened to his daughter, you would think the unknown would just drive you crazy! Its weird he has all this time, and hes not even acting interested even from a prison cell, what a good story that would have made! Desperate Daddy seeks justice even though hes locked up!

This is Ron you're talking about.

Thinking of you HaLeigh

Hope that something will break to bring you home

:rose: HaLeigh :rose:

:rose:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors