2011.02.10 Judge Perry Rules on Several Motions.

ZsaZsa

Reaction score
Another bad day for Baez et al.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26824933/detail.html

The tattoo is coming in.
Her history of lying and stealing is coming in.
Relationship with TL is coming in.
My space diary is coming in.
BB's shovel is coming in.

The jib jab video is out :floorlaugh:
Relationship with Rosciano is out...

No jib jab video. Dang :) It was the judges Valentines Day gift to JB so he could feel the love while attempting to forge his expert reports. All MOO- he may ask someone else like the poor thwarted MrS to forge them for him :)

I LOVE JUDGE PERRY!
Justice is coming for Caylee!
please don't tell my hubby! I love him too, BTW.

The funny thing is, it never occurred to me that any of that stuff should NOT come in. It's obviously all interwoven into the story of The Death of Caylee.

No jib jab video. Dang :) It was the judges Valentines Day gift to JB so he could feel the love while attempting to forge his expert reports. All MOO- he may ask someone else like the poor thwarted MrS to forge them for him :)

I love watching your ticker. I'm so excited it's into the two month range.:woohoo:

I love watching your ticker. I'm so excited it's into the two month range.:woohoo:

I've never had a ticker before but I'm hoping the little purple butterfly flies right off the screen leaving the shamrocks far behind.
Only 88 more sleeps :rocker: lol!!

Another bad day for Baez et al.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26824933/detail.html

The tattoo is coming in.
Her history of lying and stealing is coming in.
Relationship with TL is coming in.
My space diary is coming in.
BB's shovel is coming in.

The jib jab video is out :floorlaugh:
Relationship with Rosciano is out...

:great: :rocker: :great:

I heart you, HHJP.

I've never had a ticker before but I'm hoping the little purple butterfly flies right off the screen leaving the shamrocks far behind.

I hope that when the Anthony's and Baez read here, and everytime they come to one of your posts, and see that ticker, that their stomachs constrict and they feel a sharp jab.

They need that constant reminder hitting them in their gut.
Hopefully, it will bring them to their knees, and force one of them to talk some sense into Casey.

Tell what happened, save the state of Florida the time and money of this trial, etc,.

I just got the Shamrock reference! I am 100% Irish American, unlike ICA the great pretender...

I hope that when the Anthony's and Baez read here, and everytime they come to one of your posts, and see that ticker, that their stomachs constrict and they feel a sharp jab.

Hopefully, it will bring them to their knees, and force one of them to talk some sense into Casey.

Tell what happened, save the state of Florida the time and money of this trial, etc,.

love to see a ticker for them also.........time running out!!
hope they get what's coming to them also...........liars

Well, I absolutely agree with Judge Perry. Anything that relates to the murder of Caylee should be included. I can't believe Baez even brought up the jib-jab video. And considering the relationship with R was after Caylee was reported missing (I THINK), I'll give him that too.

So so glad the other evidence is coming in.

Woo hoo!

MOO

Mel

The funny thing is, it never occurred to me that any of that stuff should NOT come in. It's obviously all interwoven into the story of The Death of Caylee.
Except for the JibJab video...

I hope that when the Anthony's and Baez read here, and everytime they come to one of your posts, and see that ticker, that their stomachs constrict and they feel a sharp jab.They need that constant reminder hitting them in their gut.

BBM

Don't ya mean a sharp JIB-JAB!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, I absolutely agree with Judge Perry. Anything that relates to the murder of Caylee should be included. I can't believe Baez even brought up the jib-jab video. And considering the relationship with R was after Caylee was reported missing (I THINK), I'll give him that too.

So so glad the other evidence is coming in.

Woo hoo!

MOO

Mel

That is a funny one, isn't it !
I mean in the whole scheme of things, for that to have had time taken to request that not be admitted.

I think "that one" has Casey written all over it.
That was her input of the day, her motion that she came up with all on her own, IMO.

Oh, you go girl ~!!! Make ya momma proud ~!!:floorlaugh:

If JB is reading here he needs this ticker STAT. Only 5 sleeps :)
event.png

I could swear the Judge had already ruled on the JibJab Motion since the State didn't object to it during that particular hearing. Also, the JibJab Motion was not included in Mr. George's response. Me thinks the Judge made a slight error, because one motion that the State did object to is left out: The one about Cindy's MySpace posting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back