GUILTY IL - Kevin Fuller for child *advertiser censored*, Oak Park, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
I have two questions here. First, what happens to the infants and toddlers who are so brutally raped for this nasty *advertiser censored*? Surely they must require medical care. Is that provided by someone, within a ring? Or are they simply killed when their little bodies become broken and battered?

Secondly, here's another incredibly bright man who suffered from sexual abuse at a very young age. Studies are showing that many previous victims of sexual abuse are drawn to look at child *advertiser censored* involving children close to the same age that they were at the time of their abuse. This terrifies me. If these studies prove true, the original abuse is like a virus which infects years later. It's almost like the victims check out the child *advertiser censored* to somehow neutralize their pain by watching it again and again and then it becomes an addiction. I've also read that victims can become "stuck" sexually at the developmental level they were at when abused. This worries me greatly, as the mother of eight victims. I don't know how therapists deal with patients who admit to wanting to look at child *advertiser censored* or admit that they are looking at it but want help. Do they have to report them? I would think so as a crime has been committed against a child and therapists are mandated reporters.

How does one go about getting help for an interest in child *advertiser censored* BEFORE they become addicted and get arrested?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...ix-years-for-child-*advertiser censored*.html

Ex-Columbia College professor sentenced to six years for child *advertiser censored*

A former Columbia College professor will serve six years in prison for possessing child *advertiser censored* that a prosecutor called “some of the worst images we’ve ever seen

Kevin Fuller, 43, formerly of Oak Park, was arrested in 2009 for having more than 300 images of child *advertiser censored* — some graphic and violent. He made a plea deal with federal prosecutors in August.

U.S. District Judge Ruben Castillo handed down the sentence Wednesday, calling the pictures of child sex abuse, “crime scene photos

“Someone with your education should have known better than to go into this dark world,” he told Fuller. Fuller was arrested early Nov. 19, 2009, at the Oak Park home he shared with broadcasting personality BD.

and

"Prosecutor April Perry called the photos on Fuller’s computer “images of extreme violence.....”

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back