Is this an admission?

Tulessa

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related[/ame]

At the 4:50 mark, Cindy states that Casey says Caylee's life will never be the same. Have we discussed this? And if so why am I not remembering it? :waitasec:

Edited for spelling errors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related

At the 4:50 mark, Cindy states that Casey says Caylee's life will never be the same. Have we discussed this? And if so why am I not remembering it? :waitasec:

I don 't know if there is a thread on this but to me Cindy seems to be fairly honest at this point. I would imagine that if Cindy had not called the police and Casey had been allowed to put this off til morning, there may well have been a complete cover-up of this crime. I think they would have had their moment of anger and blame, forgiven their sociopath daughter and probably buried her in the garden....JMO

So Casey was to some extent being honest too...there is always some truth to her lies.

I don't think so. Sadly I think it's just one more example of how ICA manipulates her mother, and loves doing it... CA is fretting,trying to figure out the hidden meaning, the secret code to what ICA could possibly be trying to reveal with this comment, when it's really just another ICA lie.
GA said they always have to figure out what the small piece of truth is in every lie she tells, so I think that's what CA was desperately looking for.

I find it very hard to garner much sympathy for Cindy anymore. I see her babbling on and on about KC saying she didn't want to disrupt Caylee cuz you know "the hour is not right" and blah blah blah because you know Caylee goes down typically between 7:30 and 8:00 pm. The woman can certainly keep a straight face when she lies but she can't keep her lies straight.
Cindy deposition Part I p. 78 - When asked if they kept Caylee to a schedule, she says "Yeah, pretty much. ANYWHERE FROM 8:30 TO 9:30 was typical.

I don't know what to think about that statement. I wonder if it was a line KC threw out hoping to be questioned on so her lie could evolve. I honestly think Zani taking Caylee was KC answering CA in exactly the way she thought her Mom wanted her to after CA ran into the room demanding to know who took her. Had CA asked what happened to Caylee she might have gotten a different story and the entire case would be built on a different set of lies. MOO Good question Tulessa!
Don't these cops have the patience of saints??

I don't think so. Sadly I think it's just one more example of how ICA manipulates her mother, and loves doing it... CA is fretting,trying to figure out the hidden meaning, the secret code to what ICA could possibly be trying to reveal with this comment, when it's really just another ICA lie.
GA said they always have to figure out what the small piece of truth is in every lie she tells, so I think that's what CA was desperately looking for.

I agree I think this is all about Casey's relationship with her mother, I think Casey despises her and as obnoxious as Cindy is I'm not sure that is deserved. I remember according to the time line in May when Cindy stopped the access Casey had to her BofA account, Casey began to search for methods of killing, broken necks, TV program where the nanny abducted the child etc.
I also believe the Journal was written after Casey was arrested, when she was bonded out. I think this was also a confession of sorts, written with the express desire that Cindy would read it. Casey is vindictive and is all about getting revenge on her mother for past slights real and imagined, I think she finds great satisfaction in doing so.

It's an interesting portion of the interview to listen to. Cindy also stated in the same segment that when Casey said she would take her (Cindy) to Caylee "tomorrow", that she thought Casey had no intention of taking her to Caylee. I truly hope this is questioned of Cindy on the witness stand.

I'm just wondering if that was Casey's way of TRYING to tell her mother and Cindy derailed the conversation?

We ALL know by now that Cindy CANNOT handle the truth.......

It's an interesting portion of the interview to listen to. Cindy also stated in the same segment that when Casey said she would take her (Cindy) to Caylee "tomorrow", that she thought Casey had no intention of taking her to Caylee. I truly hope this is questioned of Cindy on the witness stand.

I truly believe some of the early interviews will be of paramount importance when this goes to trial, before they all learned to get so sly and deceptive.

I'm just wondering if that was Casey's way of TRYING to tell her mother and Cindy derailed the conversation?

She had been telling CA lies about Caylee and about their whereabouts for 31 days straight, sometimes several times a day. I just can't visualize ICA telling her mother anything but a lie and the more CA swallowed them the more iCA enjoyed it, and then had to tell another to keep the story going . Can you imagine lying straight-faced to someone for 31 days? Most of us can tell white lies if we don't want to engage with a person, but it takes a special person to lie to that extent to someone who was desperate to see her Grand-daughter. LA is the only one who had a smidgeon of a chance at getting the truth out of her and even he got aggravated with her. ICA was a wall of lies and they were all banging their heads against it.

Jeeeeees, it took her five minutes just to get that out. No wonder they say the "witness is unresponsive" when they go on and on because trials would last years if we let these people speak the way Cindy is.

Personally, it is just another line of bs by KC to make them think that she was kidnapped. Nothing that comes out of KC's mouth is believeable and even less is believable with Cindy.

I forgot how absolutely irritating this woman is when she gets going. Lord help us.

But Cindy will just say "she couldn't take me because she was afraid the baby would be hurt".

To Cindy we are all idiots and the kidnappers are idiots also because it is okay if KC GIVES CLUES about things and says "Mom listen to what I am telling you" (which I never heard her say in any of the jailhouse interviews, but what the hay") and it is okay if Lee questions her on who she can trust and who she can't and it is okay if she says the child was kidnapped in Blanchard Park and on and on

Its all okay, because she did not identify the kidnapper. But anyway they killed the child and she still can't say anything because she is "afraid" they might harm her family. Doesn't matter if they already killed the child, she still has to be careful.

I think it will take less than a day to convict her.

But Cindy will just say "she couldn't take me because she was afraid the baby would be hurt".

To Cindy we are all idiots and the kidnappers are idiots also because it is okay if KC GIVES CLUES about things and says "Mom listen to what I am telling you" (which I never heard her say in any of the jailhouse interviews, but what the hay") and it is okay if Lee questions her on who she can trust and who she can't and it is okay if she says the child was kidnapped in Blanchard Park and on and on

Its all okay, because she did not identify the kidnapper. But anyway they killed the child and she still can't say anything because she is "afraid" they might harm her family. Doesn't matter if they already killed the child, she still has to be careful.

[bbm]

hopefully less than an hour

They may have had the slightest whisper of hope before HHJP allowed in the shovel, lying/stealing, sexy-time, tattoo and Myspace entry, but now it is simply absurd for the defense to continue the charade. They need to plead out if they can. Now, more than ever.

I don't know what to think about that statement. I wonder if it was a line KC threw out hoping to be questioned on so her lie could evolve. I honestly think Zani taking Caylee was KC answering CA in exactly the way she thought her Mom wanted her to after CA ran into the room demanding to know who took her. Had CA asked what happened to Caylee she might have gotten a different story and the entire case would be built on a different set of lies. MOO Good question Tulessa!
Don't these cops have the patience of saints??

BBM

I agree 110%, kaRN!!!! From the very first time we heard about it, I have believed KC came up with the Zanny-the-nanny-stole-my-daughter story exactly at that moment when Cindy demanded of her "WHO TOOK HER!!?" It's very obvious KC lived her life in the moment. I don't believe she had actually thought far enough ahead to know how she was going to explain Caylee's absence. So when Cindy asked her who took Caylee, that was her opportunity to blame it on the invisinanny. CINDY put the idea of a kidnapping in KC's head, whether or not she did it intentionally. I'm still conflicted on that one....

I'll even go so far as to say I think Cindy already knew something was very wrong where Caylee was concerned and KC was most likely involved... I think she phrased her question in order to give KC an out. After all, she was used to giving KC "outs".

I agree that had Cindy asked "What happened?" instead, KC may have given a completely different story.

JMHO.

Jeeeeees, it took her five minutes just to get that out. No wonder they say the "witness is unresponsive" when they go on and on because trials would last years if we let these people speak the way Cindy is.

Personally, it is just another line of bs by KC to make them think that she was kidnapped. Nothing that comes out of KC's mouth is believeable and even less is believable with Cindy.

I forgot how absolutely irritating this woman is when she gets going. Lord help us.

Yes, and Lord help the poor jurors who will be subjected to her B.S. They HAVE to listen to it.... :)

She had been telling CA lies about Caylee and about their whereabouts for 31 days straight, sometimes several times a day. I just can't visualize ICA telling her mother anything but a lie and the more CA swallowed them the more iCA enjoyed it, and then had to tell another to keep the story going . Can you imagine lying straight-faced to someone for 31 days? Most of us can tell white lies if we don't want to engage with a person, but it takes a special person to lie to that extent to someone who was desperate to see her Grand-daughter. LA is the only one who had a smidgeon of a chance at getting the truth out of her and even he got aggravated with her. ICA was a wall of lies and they were all banging their heads against it.

Au contraire.......those whoppers were not lies according to Cindy - they were mistruths - and besides - according to Cindy - lying is not a crime.:banghead:
Nevermind the fact that Caylee was laying dead and decaying just down the street - and Cindy knows that now - Casey is still only guilty of telling mistruths. Somebody beam me up! :ufo:

I don 't know if there is a thread on this but to me Cindy seems to be fairly honest at this point. I would imagine that if Cindy had not called the police and Casey had been allowed to put this off til morning, there may well have been a complete cover-up of this crime. I think they would have had their moment of anger and blame, forgiven their sociopath daughter and probably buried her in the garden....JMO

So Casey was to some extent being honest too...there is always some truth to her lies.

Thanks wasn't enough. ITA I think u are SPOT ON with that theory. One more day. How sick for a grandparent to let ICA get away with something to that magnitude! And since the whole thing began, CA's prove that's what she likely wouldve done. Caylee really had no friends, wasn't in school and the A's clearly have no friends & don't seem to care about the extended family so who would really notice? And they would say ICA decided to give her up for adoption. Spot on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back