29:42 N

REPORTED MISSING:
8:40 pm
Feb. 4, 2011
New Braunfels, TX
98:07 W

================
Both charts give Virgo Rising, calling attention to 6th House of Caretaking.

In Last Seen, SUN partile conj. MARS (violence) within 6th House of Caretaking, with MOON, CHIRON (harm), NEPTUNE (disappearance) there as well.

JOSHUADAVISLastSeen8202411.jpg

20 minutes later at Reported Missing, SUN-MARS conj. has slipped into 5th House of the Child; MOON, NEPTUNE, CHIRON still in 6th House of Caretaking.

5th House of the Child = Capricorn. I hate when this sign represents the Child. SATURN Rx (poor condition, returned in damaged condition) 17 Libra partile conj. DEATH 17 Libra.

MOON in the unfortunate sign of Pisces last over NEPTUNE, CHIRON and separating from sextiles to VENUS and PLUTO. Notice VENUS & PLUTO both in 4th House, the home. Gives a sexual connotation. MOON's last aspect before leaving sign is conj. with URANUS, which is semisquare MARS (sudden, violent removal).

I do not like the looks of this at all.

5th House Cusp 15 Capricorn close opposed his own natal VENUS 17 Cancer. He has PLUTO opp MOON; MOON conj. MARS; MERCURY conj. SATURN with both opposed URANUS. He has MARS square SATURN (brutality, cruelty); MARS square URANUS (accidents, sudden removals); MARS opposite PLUTO (violence, rage, murder, rape, etc.)

JoshuaDavisReportedMissing.gif

Please note this nasty, violent MARS is Lord 8 of Death in both Last Seen and Reported Missing Charts.

I am not sure the parents are lying about Last Seen time. I would like to know when anyone outside the parents saw this child alive.

Joshua has asthma. Mom's getting ready to pop baby #3. We all know perps do not kidnap special needs children.

Suspiciously,
Soulscape

Wanted to bring these over from his main thread (BBM):

Okay.... is this a TEXAS thing??

THREE lie detector tests? :waitasec:

Why?

Local cops, Texas Rangers and FBI?

Or just inconclusive or failed, so they do it until you pass... like in Colorado City?

I didn't think a polygraph was a "best of 3" scenario. :waitasec:

I had wondered if Mom could take one while she was pregnant. I didn't think so.

Also interesting after all of the other cases hearing how people passed or failed theirs... that this Dad doesn't appear to know the results of his 3 lie polygraphs.

I wonder if Grandpa and the other two adults took 3 polygraphs as well? Maybe they are just giving them all 3 from 3 different agencies to be sure of the results?

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Missing-toddlers-dad--115595439.html

Thank you for posting this... From that same link:

Investigators got out, went to the backyard, and returned a few minutes later carrying a large item or items, wrapped in black plastic, and loaded the bundle into the back of the truck and drove off. The helicopter made a few larger circles around the neighborhood before leaving.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...rch-for-missing-tot-1003212.php#ixzz1DPPax6kr

:no:

IF it's this precious child, I still think there's foul play. The father said he didn't know what they carried away. Sounds like evidence of some sort...? Seems like they would have clued him in if it were something more "innocent"?

Something hinky/stinky here.

ALLEGED LAST SEEN chart:

8:20 pm
Feb. 4, 2011
New Braunfels, TX

REPORTED MISSING:
8:40 pm
Feb. 4, 2011
New Braunfels, TX

================
Both charts give Virgo Rising, calling attention to 6th House of Caretaking.

In Last Seen, SUN partile conj. MARS (violence) within 6th House of Caretaking, with MOON, CHIRON (harm), NEPTUNE (disappearance) there as well.

JOSHUADAVISLastSeen8202411.jpg

20 minutes later at Reported Missing, SUN-MARS conj. has slipped into 5th House of the Child; MOON, NEPTUNE, CHIRON still in 6th House of Caretaking.

5th House of the Child = Capricorn. I hate when this sign represents the Child. SATURN Rx (poor condition, returned in damaged condition) 17 Libra partile conj. DEATH 17 Libra.

MOON in the unfortunate sign of Pisces last over NEPTUNE, CHIRON and separating from sextiles to VENUS and PLUTO. Notice VENUS & PLUTO both in 4th House, the home. Gives a sexual connotation. MOON's last aspect before leaving sign is conj. with URANUS, which is semisquare MARS (sudden, violent removal).

I do not like the looks of this at all.

5th House Cusp 15 Capricorn close opposed his own natal VENUS 17 Cancer. He has PLUTO opp MOON; MOON conj. MARS; MERCURY conj. SATURN with both opposed URANUS. He has MARS square SATURN (brutality, cruelty); MARS square URANUS (accidents, sudden removals); MARS opposite PLUTO (violence, rage, murder, rape, etc.)

Please note this nasty, violent MARS is Lord 8 of Death in both Last Seen and Reported Missing Charts.

I am not sure the parents are lying about Last Seen time. I would like to know when anyone outside the parents saw this child alive.

Joshua has asthma. Mom's getting ready to pop baby #3. We all know perps do not kidnap special needs children.

Suspiciously,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. May I please ask if the charts reveal any indication as to where Joshua might be located at this point in time? Or immediately after his disappearance since a week has passed? TIA!

Thank you Soulscape. May I please ask if the charts reveal any indication as to where Joshua might be located at this point in time? Or immediately after his disappearance since a week has passed? TIA!

Kat, I am frustrated by the proliferation of "Last Seens" in this case. So far we have the original 8:20 pm for which I cast a chart, then the subsequently revealed 7:40 pm Last Seen by the Mother and the alleged 8:00 pm Last Seen by the Father.

Now I understand according to information released by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Joshua was Last Seen in the afternoon of February 4, 2011:

[SIZE=+1]JOSHUA DAVIS[/SIZE]
Case Type: Endangered Missing DOB: Aug 16, 2009 Sex: Male Missing Date: Feb 4, 2011 Race: Black Age Now: 1 Height: 2'0" (61 cm) Missing City: NEW BRAUNFELS Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg) Missing State : TX Hair Color: Black Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown Case Number: NCMC1165276

Circumstances: Joshua was last seen at his home on the afternoon of February 4, 2011. He was last seen wearing a blue and red button down long sleeve shirt, a gray long sleeve Rocawear shirt, dark blue Rocawear jeans, a beige and white Rocawear onesie, a diaper, and black and white socks. He may be in need of medical attention.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1165276&seqNum=1

The discrepancies almost force me to take the Reported Missing Chart (8:40 pm on Friday, February 4, 2011) as the only valid chart at this time. In that chart, the 5th House Child Joshua is SATURN posited at 17:08 RX Libra in the radix 2nd House.

Please note that SATURN RX represents the Missing 5th House Child in all the known alleged Last Seen charts, from 7:40 pm to 8:00 pm to 8:20 pm, and SATURN's placement is within the radix 2nd House in all these charts, as well.

Joshua is symbolized by SATURN RX and the MOON. Retrograde connotes 'damaged condition,' 'returned in damaged condition,' and/or outright dead. Notice SATURN RX 17 Libra is close opposed the (Cuban) Part of SONIA* which is often a death indicator. (*see Lynn Koiner, http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/the-point-of-sonia-a-point-of-personal-transformation)

SATURN in general rules places of labor, usually hard to reach, unpleasant to find or to smell; pig sties, cow-barns and chicken houses; dung hills, rubbish dumps, coal pits and dark caverns and lairs; dungeons, mortuaries and graves. He rules all places of sadness, melancholy, solitude and desertion such as ruins, lonely haunts, cellars, dens and prisons, dark recesses, cemeteries, caves and stone quarries, gravel pits, deserted cities and all places of caged or barred detention, fences, walls, barriers. (Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology, page 36.)

The direction is EAST-NORTH-EAST or conversely, WEST-SOUTH-WEST.

SATURN RX is North Latitude in a succeedent house, giving a base distance of 2 miles times the difference in degrees between SATURN and MOON (9 degrees), thus 2 x 9 = 18 miles.

I will post further commentary regarding this chart later today.

In the meantime, if anyone can provide more information on the alleged afternoon Last Sighting, please advise us, providing links, as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, FifthEssence...

I so wish I could get my hands on SB's's date of birth. The very first comment I made on this case back in post #1 was 'Something hinky/ stinky here.'

1) Last time I checked, 7:40 pm by no stretch of the imagination could be considered to be 'afternoon.' So when exactly did Mom / Dad last see this child?

2) If (as current information suggests) baby 'got out' in the afternoon, are you telling me Mom & Dad were tra-la-la until sometime after 8:00 pm (8:20-ish) when they decided to call the cops??? 3 - 4 - 5 hours later???

Quadwheel-ReportedMissing-JoshuaDavisNatal-P2-P3.gif

On 2/4/2011, Joshua's Tertiary Progressed SUN 12 Virgo was partile inconjunct (a death aspect) Event CERES nurturing/mother/caregiver 12 Aquarius, and his Tertiary Progressed MOON 18 Pisces was partile opposed Event ASCENDANT 18 Virgo. Joshua's natal SUN 23 Leo had progressed to 25 Leo, and thus was partile opposed his natal & Secondary Progressed NEPTUNE. (SUN opposite NEPTUNE = disappearance into nowhere.)

Consider some midpoint structures:

Event SATURN/HADES (death markers) = 23 Leo (natal SUN)
Event VENUS/SATURN = 24 Scorpio (square natal SUN)
Event MOON/VERTEX, MOON/CERES = 24, 25 Aquarius (opposed natal & Secondary Progressed SUN 23, 25 Leo)

2/4/2011 8:40 pm is VENUS Day, VENUS hour.

VENUS
, at 00 Capricorn, is critical / in crisis and in Mutual Reception with SATURN 17 Libra Retrograde, the 5th House Child (Joshua).

At birth Joshua manifests:

MOON conjunct MARS opposed PLUTO (trouble with women, typically starting with the Mother; abuse marker)

MARS square SATURN (abuse marker)
MARS square URANUS (accident-prone; erratic behavior; sometimes abuse)

MOON square URANUS (erratic emotions; unstable Mother; sometimes abuse)

PLUTO square CERES (conflicts regarding ability to give or receive nurturing; sometimes a controlling or damaging Mother)

JUPITER sesquisquare CERES (possible exaggerated nurturing, here likely malefic as natal JUPITER also opposes Joshua's natal SUN and inconjuncts his natal MERCURY-SATURN conjunction, and, as previously mentioned, his natal (MERCURY-)SATURN squares his natal MARS.)

MOON square CERES (nurturing conflicts)

The bottom line is Joshua's natal chart exhibits several abuse markers and multiple testimonies of potential problems with and/or from the Mother.

Getting back to the multitude of 'Last Seen' times from 'sometime in the afternoon' to 7:40 pm to 8:00 pm to 8:20 pm, I cannot help but wonder out loud, are Mommy (and Daddy) lying??????

Still Suspicious,
Soulscape

The bottom line is Joshua's natal chart exhibits several abuse markers and multiple testimonies of potential problems with and/or from the Mother.

Getting back to the multitude of 'Last Seen' times from 'sometime in the afternoon' to 7:40 pm to 8:00 pm to 8:20 pm, I cannot help but wonder out loud, are Mommy (and Daddy) lying??????

Still Suspicious,
Soulscape==============================================

I drew up Joshua's natal chart to try and get a feel for it. I don't have a lot of experience with event charts, but I did work with natal and progressed charts for many years and did a lot of family counseling based upon natal configurations. So as an experiment I looked at his chart as if he were a client coming to discuss his chart and I took the kind of notes that I would have done in that case as preparation.

I agree that there are some deep seated mother issues seen here with the MOON exactly conjunct HADES in the critical degree of 29 GEMINI. That is a very karmic, raw emotional darkness that one's mother might be drowning in,an inability to rise above something really tragic and really dark. A Gemini Moon is far from the nurturing and caring mode that one might want, especially one with a VENUS in CANCER, just ahead, awaiting the Moon's arrival. This suggests that Mom always dreamed of the happy, white picket fence life and family, but it was always just out of reach. The MOON is past the conjunction to MARS, but applying to the 1 degree opposition to PLUTO in CAPRICORN. That Moon/Pluto aspect is worrisome as it implies the child feeling unsafe and overpowered and overwhelmed. But I feel this fear of the mother is an emotionally based fear. I am not sure it is indicative of physical violence.
The MARS which lies just beneath this MOON/HADES is the apex of a volatile T-SQUARE from SATURN/URANUS. So IMO it might be a father figure, or an older male relative, that is physically aggressive and perhaps unstable.

The MERCURY/SATURN conjunction in VIRGO, opposing URANUS spells trouble imo. I could see a hyper critical father/grandfather who may have found fault in the tiniest details and whom translated that anger into sudden outbursts[ T-SQUARE to MARS/GEMINI]

This is repeated by similar aspects to the other planet describing the male role model, the Sun. THe SUN is making a tight OPPOSITION to JUPITER, CHIRON, and NEPTUNE in AQUARIUS, and exactly INCONJUNCT URANUS.
That speaks again of a male figure who exhibits a lack of self control and an inability to remain calm in routine matters. There may be a tendency to magnify and exaggerate things and an escalation ensues.

There is a grand configuration in the chart built by the Sun and the Mercury/Saturn, opposed and quincunx the Uranus/Jupiter, Chiron,Neptune.
If I was looking at this chart for a new client, I would expect to meet a young man who felt bullied by his male family figures and who needed a self esteem boost because of it. And I would think the young man's mom was so caught up in her own depths that she was not able to protect him all of the time.

BBM...SB DOB is December 10, 1989.

Jessicat, we need confirmation. Do you have a link/ source?

Thank you so much,
Soulscape

NOTE: as in most cases, the last people to see the missing person/victim are always looked at by LE including those closest to the victim, usually the immediate family and or those who live with or share living quarters with the victim.
We WILL NOT be posting the charts of anyone NOT noted by LE as a POI.
Thank you for your understanding.

Jessicat, we need confirmation. Do you have a link/ source?

Thank you so much,
Soulscape

NOTE: as in most cases, the last people to see the missing person/victim are always looked at by LE including those closest to the victim, usually the immediate family and or those who live with or share living quarters with the victim.
We WILL NOT be posting the charts of anyone NOT noted by LE as a POI.
Thank you for your understanding.

Her Facebook profile says born Dec. 10 of 89, and on Dec. 10 many of her friends left her comments and birthday wishes.

FifthEssence has received confirmation of SB's date of birth as 12/10/1989.

I would like to thank our wonderful Sleuths for their hard work providing the information we need. There is no way we could do the work we do without your valuable assistance.

I will be posting commentary on this case later today. We will not be posting SB's chart as she has not been named as POI or suspect.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

Her Facebook profile says born Dec. 10 of 89, and on Dec. 10 many of her friends left her comments and birthday wishes.

Is there another source? (And if there is, kudos to whoever dug it up!)

The reason I say this is b/c I do not use my real birthday on my FaceBook - and a lot of my FB friends wished me happy birthday on my "fake" birthday. Just an FYI...

Is there another source? (And if there is, kudos to whoever dug it up!)

The reason I say this is b/c I do not use my real birthday on my FaceBook - and a lot of my FB friends wished me happy birthday on my "fake" birthday. Just an FYI...

It's been confirmed via an Official TX State site.
Many thanks to the sleuths for their assistance.

Thank you for asking though Belimom.
We do not rely on the social sites for dates of birth for exactly the same reason you noted.

Bumping... Little Joshua, what happened to you? Hopeful add'l charts will help...

FifthEssence has received confirmation of SB's date of birth as 12/10/1989.

I would like to thank our wonderful Sleuths for their hard work providing the information we need. There is no way we could do the work we do without your valuable assistance.

I will be posting commentary on this case later today. We will not be posting SB's chart as she has not been named as POI or suspect.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

Thanks!!!!

Thanks to all for their patience.

I would like to review the Reported Missing chart once again --- this time from the perspective of the grandparent who contacted authorities.

This review provides subtle new clues as to what likely happened.

Here, the grandchild (Joshua) is represented by the radix 9th House (5th from the 5th). We see Taurus on the cusp, with ruler VENUS (Joshua) in critical degree 00 Capricorn in the radix 4th House.

Note it is a VENUS Day / VENUS Hour --- and VENUS, representing Joshua, is a child in crisis.

The Home itself (4th House) is in crisis with 17 mutable on its cusp.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint 16 Sagittarius tightly conjuncts the 4th House cusp from the 3rd House of Siblings/Relatives/Visitors to the Home so we see a sadistic, brutal force (MARS/SATURN) afflicting the home containing the child. This testimony is strengthened when we note the 3rd House cusp 15 Scorpio partile squares the Event SUN-MARS conjunction, 15 Aquarius. Grave danger is further implied with Part of PERIL 17 Capricorn within the Home, semisextile exact the 4th House cusp and partile square SATURN RX 17 Libra. When we look at the chart this way, SATURN rules both the radix 5th House of Children and co-rules the 6th House of Caretaking / Deliberate Decisions.

VENUS the 9th House Grandchild (Joshua) is sorely afflicted, being in crisis degree and barely separating from semisquare the SUN-MARS exact conjunction 15 Aquarius and conjunct PLUTO.

VENUS the 9th House Grandchild (Joshua) also applies square JUPITER, Lord Turned 8th of Death of the 9th House Grandchild.

MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 3rd House of Siblings/ Relatives/ Neighbors/ Visitors to the Home.

Examined from this viewpoint, the chart is pointing to the 3rd House Visitor to the Home as the likely perp.

* This person was in the Home (co-Lord 3 PLUTO in House 4).

* The opportunity for this crime existed with MOON (both the Action and co-Ruler of Joshua) separating sextile PLUTO co-Lord 3rd House.

* The abduction was possible due to non-observance / inattention of responsible adults (NEPTUNE in 6th House of Caretaking).

This last point is supported by analysis of the sunrise charts of Mother, Father and Joshua, which all contain markers of less than ideal nurturing/ parenting/ caretaking.

Why this person took the child is harder to determine, but with sinister Scorpio on the 3rd House cusp, I do not get the sense saving the child from a poor home environment was the motivation. If anything, I question whether the person may have had the idea to exchange the child for compensation of some sort, as VENUS the Grandchild is posited within the 3rd House person's 2nd House of Possessions/Resources/Money. As we have all noted, little Joshua was a particularly beautiful child and while I absolutely hate to infer he may have been taken for sexual purposes, I cannot rule it out.

Quite disturbing.

After reviewing the parents' (sunrise) charts, I do not think they are directly involved in Joshua's disappearance. They likely believed all was well within the home that day and did not suspect anyone there might possibly harm their child.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members