Take my advice ~ don't spit in a Cop's drink

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]Two young men face felony charges after one of them allegedly spat in a drink he was serving to an East Texas police officer. [/font] [font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]Brian Strban, 19, and Nathaniel Allen Baker, 22, were workers at a Lufkin Sonic Drive-In where the incident allegedly happened Sept. 3, according to a police affidavit. [/font]

[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]Both were arrested last week and charged with second-degree felony tampering with a consumer product. If convicted, both could be sentenced to 20 years in prison and fined up to $10,000, The Lufkin Daily News reported in its online editions Monday. [/font]

[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]In a statement, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma City-based Sonic hamburger chain said both workers were fired. [/font]

[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]According to the affidavit, the officer ordered a soft drink, but when he received the beverage he noticed several workers inside the kitchen laughing. The police officer, who was not identified, opened the drink and noticed what appeared to be phlegm floating on the surface.
[/font]
[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]Full Story
[/font]

you knew i couldn't resist this one....usually they just spit directly on us. (which is battery on a LEO.) i refuse to go out to certain restaurants where work-release inmates are employed for the very reason you cite. :sick: these morons had no idea of the seriousness of what they did. and they won't get the maximum sentence i'm sure. but i hope they learn a lesson. bodily fluids of any type are a serious problem/consideration for LE and Fire-Rescue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back