What happened with this, new photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what became of these new photos, why was the DVD player strapped to the back seat, all of this?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/073010new-photos-surface-in-jennifer-kesse-case

Thank you for posting the article. I do recall seeing those photos a long time ago. It is uncanny and frustrating that the perpetrator did not leave any significant fingerprints or touch DNA.

I can't think of a reason to strap the DVD player to the back seat.. very odd... I want so badly to do something to further the case along and I am disheartened that it is a cold case it seems.

Maybe there was no reason for that, or maybe there was. That's what's so difficult about this case, that it becomes so easy to put emphasis on a small detail because it seems like such a big detail to those on the outside who are looking for anything that will lead to a break. Like many others, I don't understand why after all of this time there are no answers.

I'm going purely on memory here (always a risk) but I seem to recall Jennifer's boyfriend gave her the DVD player and he strapped it on the back seat for the early Monday morning drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando.

I don't remember anyone ever mentioning Jen's boyfriend strapping the DVD player to the back. Everyone said that it was strange that the DVD player was in the backseat but it was never confirmed/denied about the circumstances involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627