I've got these stabbing pains: Man complains about migraine... only to find he has...

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
I've got these stabbing pains: Man complains about migraine... only to find he has had a knife in his brain for FOUR years

Last updated at 9:11 PM on 16th February 2011
A man who went to the doctor complaining of a headache was shocked to discover he'd had a 4in knife blade stuck in his brain for more than four years.
Li Fu from Yunnan Province, China, was stabbed during a robbery in 2006, and the blade of the knife had lodged in his cranium.
But despite receiving treatment for his injuries, doctors failed to notice the knife buried deep in the 37-year-old's skull. Incredibly, it wasn't until Li visited the doctor last month to complain of his continuous migraines that doctors finally made the grim discovery after a routine X-ray.

Good Heavens! OOOOOOOOWWWWie. Can you imagine?

Get a load of that x-ray. I keep making the cringy face

Oh my. Poor man. No wonder he had a headache. That's crazy.

Good Grief.

Off Topic

LinasK where did you get your quote by Dr. Wayne A. Jones? That's the best one I've read in a very long time.

Good Grief.

Off Topic

LinasK where did you get your quote by Dr. Wayne A. Jones? That's the best one I've read in a very long time.
I'm not sure of the article. It was in the aftermath of the student from Rutgers?:waitasec: I believe who committed suicide because his stupid roommate and another girl posted videocam footage of his gay sex encounter.

I knew I shouldn't have looked at that x-ray. Now I have a headache. :eek:uch: :p

The luckiest, unluckiest man in the world. Stabbed in the head with a four inch knife, and years later he's still alive to complain about headaches caused by the blade remaining in his skull. That's not just bizarre, it's a miracle!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back