GUILTY WV - Raynna Boggs-Gillispie, 3 mos, smothered, South Charleston, 10 May 2010

She was also on Swift Justice on Wednesday, Sep 15, 2010. Here is the transcript:

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/.../612/KICU/Wednesday_September_15_2010/446709/

She sued the father of the baby for funeral expenses (after SHE killed the baby).

And then for him to sue me after my daughter dies, you know what I mean, over petty stuff like tanning sessions, and I'm DEALING WITH [Voice breaking] MY Daughter's death on top of that, you know?

Then there's this:

Is it true that sometimes after drinking a great deal, you would black out?
00:11:54 >> Yes.
00:11:55 >> Nancy: Okay.
00:11:56 Did you black out only on the nights you drank with gillispie, or did you also black out when you were alone?
00:12:04 >> Also alone.
00:12:05 >> Nancy: Thank you.
00:12:06 That's all I wanted to hear.

That poor baby didn't have a chance with that mother!

:(

Mel

More than eight months after claiming that her 3-month-old baby mysteriously died overnight, a West Virginia mother now stands accused of drunkenly falling on the child and smothering her to death.

Investigators said Friday that Leslie Erin Boggs' story has long seemed inconsistent with the medical examiner's report on the death of Raynna Rea Boggs in May. But they did not proceed with their case until her newlywed husband, Thomas Myers, gave a fuller account last month of what he said he saw the morning of the baby girl's death.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/18/west.virginia.mother.smothering/index.html?hpt=T1

Some sweet babies just never have a chance. Maybe the little soul was better off going so early, as her life would not have gotten much better if that is how her mother was going to be living. Bless her soul.

Well at some point Leslie Boggs thanked police openly for getting the drugs out of her community.

http://www.wsaz.com/newswestvirginia/headlines/78834682.html?storySection=comments

It's about the fourth comment down. Same county.

Ohhhhhhh also the mom of Ms. Boggs Myers might be in some trouble for giving her that gum to cover up the alcohol.

Alright I had to look this up. I wondered what kind of class her husband to be was attending when she stole someone's suboxone. I mean you just don't poof in a parking lot just happen upon suboxone. It's a place for mental health services and they have outpatient detox. No doubt she knew the person was prescribed the subbies and did a check.

Being that drunk you could fall on a baby, but looks like this county has an oxycontin problem as opposed to a heroin problem. If she was using and drunk. Phew.

Kudos to law enforcement for not backing down here.

http://www.prestera.org/prestera/

RIP pretty baby with such a pretty name.

Filly, that is unbelievable! This woman is a real piece of work!

And then some.

Perhaps when she worte that she subconciously was hoping they'd rid the entire world of oxycontin. I didn't see anywhere that said that was the drug she was on. However, that would be a reason to steal subbies.

Maybe she was so drunk, and high she really didn't know she killed her baby? Then again she lied her tail off saying she was cleaning up. So that nixes that theory.

How about how the husband said little Raynna's face was blue, but he didn't think she was dead? Pure speculation, but now all the sudden the husband speaks up it may because he has a habit thus the classes, and he's picked back up and he don't want to get sick in jail or being interviewed so he spilled.

Just a guess though, Nancy.

Wait. So after the new husband who was then the boyfriend saw this he still married her?

How dang sad is this?

She stole suboxone pills out of a Jeep? Here's a Topix link no doubt will have plenty of comments I bet.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/man-wv/TRNTSFUJUT3OQ2KF4

I wonder if this "wedding" was a misguided attempt to spare them from each others testimony. I think they both both feared charges here.

Bad Breeders United...

I went to school w/ her and it's a well known fact that she is bad news anyway u look at it..

From the above link:

- The mother waiting to be sentenced in the death of her child is facing even more trouble.

During the hearing Friday, the judge revoked Boggs' bond and set a new one at $15,000 cash only. If she bonds out, the judge ordered her to home confinement until she is sentenced.

Originally sentenced to home confinement the judge allowed her to leave for rehab...she was busted outside a restaurant where she was found to have pot and alcohol in her body. (What a surprise!!!)

From the above link:

Originally sentenced to home confinement the judge allowed her to leave for rehab...she was busted outside a restaurant where she was found to have pot and alcohol in her body. (What a surprise!!!)
I didn't like her when we were in school together and I cant stand her now..She had already lost the baby once:what: due to her drug use..she didn't even get a smack on her hand for rolling on top of her 3 month-old baby killing her now on home confinement, she goes out and gets trashed boozed & high FINALLY going where she belongs :jail: see ya in 3-15 years you cold hearted snake thank god she didn't hurt anyone else this time...she has always been bad news

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie
Back