2011.02.21 Autopsy; COD & TOD Discussion *Warning: Graphic*

How sad that they were only able to find a small part of our precious Zahra.

OMG....so sad what evil descended on this sweet, brave girl. Reading the autopsy showed that EB (or whatever her legal name is) and possibly, AB, are truly deranged. The cut marks on the bones show this took a while to accomplish. And, where is the rest of her? Surely, LE didn't make a deal with E without the entire body, did they?? :maddening:

I would imagine someone with expertise in this kind of thing could tell us based of the report. I am betting that the missing peices were dumped elsewhere, probably along the route from Dudley to Christy/Ekart. I do think the gel liner and the bone find at the ekart site were dumped together and dragged a distance from one another by wildlife. I do not think scavengers disturbed the Dudley Shoals site much.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992

Is anyone else shocked at the number of bones / parts that are missing ?
Is this caused by animals / or was the dismemberment this involved?

The missing skull is greatly disturbing. In my opinion, it is either because it would determine the cause of death (such as blunt force head trauma), or it was put in another undisclosed location in order for it not to be found since would be most easily identifiable as Zahra. As to the other missing body parts, it is hard to guess whether the perpetrator scattered them and didn't reveal their location or if it was wild animal activity. :( MOO

Has it been reported anywhere whether the degree of decomposition can determine the approximate time of death? Is it at all possible that AB could be telling the truth about having seen Zahra alive more recently than when Elisa claims Zahra died?

Has it been reported anywhere whether the degree of decomposition can determine the approximate time of death? Is it at all possible that AB could be telling the truth about having seen Zahra alive more recently than when Elisa claims Zahra died?

I have wondered also how Zahra's little remains could be skeletanized..........
did these ruthless people do something to make that happen? :(
I have ideas that make me so sick tht I cn not write it out.:banghead:

I have wondered also how Zahra's little remains could be skeletanized..........
did these ruthless people do something to make that happen? :(
I have ideas that make me so sick tht I cn not write it out.:banghead:

I wonder that too, how remains supposedly buried and in plastic, can be so skeletonized in less than two months. :waitasec:

The missing skull? Truly horrifying. :(

I believe the amount of decomposition, perhaps along with other evidence such as cell phone activity at the disposal sites, led LE/ME to the time of death determination. MOO

I was discussing those things in the COD TOD thread earlier before I saw that this one had been opened. Unfortunately all I have is speculation as most reports I could find online about the subject were regarding "whole" remains and not ones that had been dismembered.

I believe the amount of decomposition, perhaps along with other evidence such as cell phone activity at the disposal sites, led LE/ME to the time of death determination. MOO

I am thinking, with the number of cuts indicated on some of the bones.... that there may not have been much (flesh,etc.) left once the dismemberment took place ???? :sick: That little leg bone with 11 cuts in it isn't going to have much left and would "skeletonize" much more quickly, wouldn't it?

Horrific details.....the person(s) who did this are truly depraved.

A lifetime in prison would only begin to bring justice.

exactly what I was thinking bellyup. I would assume that the dismemberment would have denuded some of the bone during the process and the fact that the body was dismembered would also, I imagine, have hastened the likely predation on remains, causing skeletization to be quicker than in a case where a whole body lay in the woods. I also think the dismemberment would have attracted scavengers more quickly than a decomposing whole body.

It really chaps my behind the fact of all the cuts on the leg. She was trying to amputate it. Pure EVIL.

:cry:

:mad:

My stomach dropped into my feet and I'm just so sad for Zahra. Sorry just had to share.

I am thinking, with the number of cuts indicated on some of the bones.... that there may not have been much (flesh,etc.) left once the dismemberment took place ???? :sick: That little leg bone with 11 cuts in it isn't going to have much left and would "skeletonize" much more quickly, wouldn't it?

Not to be too graphic, however, I also believe there wasn't much on the bones either to begin with. In other words, Zahra was far from obese. MOO

That poor sweet girl....It breaks my heart all that she endured during life and in her death....

Justice is coming sweet baby....

I am just sickened by this. Two different instruments? I don't even want to think if that was at the same time or one didn't work so another one was tried. OMG. And so much of her missing, including her skull. I hope AB read that report and vomited. I really don't want to believe he was involved in this, but he definitely let it happen. I hope he has nightmares for the rest of his life. And EB is just EVIL. She needs to NEVER leave prison. I'm kind of understanding why her family flipped a little with her. They're probably afraid she'll do the same to them if they are against her!

NG's expert on tonights show apparently believes the ME report is sorely lacking in detail and remains should be sent to Smithsonian for a "Bones" type review.

Pointed out the 11 cut marks on femur as one example.

He may be right. I had just assumed the 11 cut marks were hestitation marks that ocurred during dismemberment but hey, I'm no expert.

As to the two tools, unfortunately, I wonder if the first one was not sufficient (thus all the cut marks on femur, as one might make first attempt on the leg not previously amputated) and therefore a second was required to finish the job :sick:

NG's expert on tonights show apparently believes the ME report is sorely lacking in detail and remains should be sent to Smithsonian for a "Bones" type review.

Pointed out the 11 cut marks on femur as one example.

He may be right. I had just assumed the 11 cut marks were hestitation marks that ocurred during dismemberment but hey, I'm no expert.

As to the two tools, unfortunately, I wonder if the first one was not sufficient (thus all the cut marks on femur, as one might make first attempt on the leg not previously amputated) and therefore a second was required to finish the job :sick:

Two instruments make sense, as you'd need one for the soft tissue, which would leave some scoring on the bone if they tried to dismember at the joints, and then something more substantial to try cutting bone. They used to do something very similar in Civil War amputations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back