Adam Baker's Timeline.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please let's discuss Adam's time line. Let's keep to the facts please.

I'll open another thread to actually discuss what he knew about the abuse and such.

doggone it, I was looking for a thread I thought existed that outlined and linked all the conflicting statements of AB regarding when Zahra was last seen by him so I could link it here but I cannot find it. Maybe I was mistaken. Maybe it was pre-forum back when it was one long string of Zahra threads.

It starts here, TL.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119736"]Elisa Baker & Adam Baker lies **LIST ONLY** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Somewhere in there I listed all the discrepencies between 911 call, GMA interview and WSOC interview, along with links to each.

ty MK! I knew we had been all over those discrepencies earlier in the case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5827323&postcount=19"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Elisa Baker & Adam Baker lies **LIST ONLY**[/ame]

Mountain Kat's prior post regarding timeline discrepencies of AB

I think we should note that the indictment doesn't have a precise date of the crime. I also wonder to what extent the date they are using is from EB's mouth, which makes it questionable in my mind (JMOO). If she made Zahra's death two weeks earlier to support her efforts to pin the worst of the crime on AB, this might explain the discrepancy.

Just trying to look from another angle.

So depending on which statement of AB's one chooses to believe, the last time he saw Zahra was either 2:30 am on Oct. 9th (911 call), Thursday (GMA interview), "100% genuinely saw her out of bed" on Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday (WSOCTV interview), and then this new statement from today, where he supposedly saw her numerous times in her bed, only it was a dummy fashioned by the manipulative Elisa. One that can apparently get out of bed and walk around, if we are to believe his WSOCTV interview.

Like I said...good luck on a timeline.

Other than the CPS visits, and the 911 call, I don't have a clue what AB was doing before or after Zahra was murdered. I hope our sleuthers can come up with a timeline!

Hugs,

Mel

there really has not been much released about ABs activities timeline, work schedule, wherabouts etc in the days and weeks prior to Zahra being reported missing.

Maybe we should start with today and work our way back.

2/21/2011 EB is charged with 2nd degree murder...AB WASNT AND LE DOESNT PLAN TO CHARGE HIM.

2/21/2011 EB is charged with 2nd degree murder...AB WASNT AND LE DOESNT PLAN TO CHARGE HIM.

Mildly OT, but I am not sure we can speak to what LE plans or doesn't plan to do in the future. But, yes, LE is not charging him along with EB - that is one thing we actually know, ATM.

I think we should note that the indictment doesn't have a precise date of the crime. I also wonder to what extent the date they are using is from EB's mouth, which makes it questionable in my mind (JMOO). If she made Zahra's death two weeks earlier to support her efforts to pin the worst of the crime on AB, this might explain the discrepancy.

Just trying to look from another angle.

On or about Sept. 24th. Didn't the cell phone ping on the disposal sites on the 25th.

I would need some sort of timeline of AB activity to even HAVE something to believe, lol. I don't see this thread going very far at this pace.

So depending on which statement of AB's one chooses to believe, the last time he saw Zahra was either 2:30 am on Oct. 9th (911 call), Thursday (GMA interview), "100% genuinely saw her out of bed" on Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday (WSOCTV interview), and then this new statement from today, where he supposedly saw her numerous times in her bed, only it was a dummy fashioned by the manipulative Elisa. One that can apparently get out of bed and walk around, if we are to believe his WSOCTV interview.

Like I said...good luck on a timeline.

I completely forgot about AB saying he saw Zahra up and about for sure on those days.

Let me get this straight:

On the 911 call, he told the operator he saw his daughter at 2:30 that morning?

Now he says he didn't see her for two weeks before that 911 call? So was he trying to say he saw the lumps in the bed at 2:30 a.m.? Then he changed it recently to admitting he hasn't seen the living child walking around since two weeks before that call?

Oy vey!

Not only that, he claims he received a ransom note and waited nine hours before calling 911. Even if he suspected the ransom note was bogus, he should have been on the phone, asap. It's illegal to send any kind of ransom note, phony or the real deal.

So, by his own admission, he waited AT LEAST two weeks and nine hours since he last saw his daughter before calling 911.

I'd love to know this guy's work schedule for those two weeks. If anybody finds it, please, please, post it.

My head hurts. :maddening:

not sure of dates but could probably add short summary.

Got off the plane, stayed in N.C. found out his marriage was fake or invalid, got a job, moved house, lost his daughter, called 911, 2/21/2011 EB is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Here's the best timeline I can cobble together from AB's statements:

evening of Oct.8 : Not a clue
morning of Oct.9 : Asleep at 2:30 am (GMA interview), 5 or 5:30 am discovered fire (GMA interview), around 7:30 am, went back to sleep (WSOCTV interview), 11:00 am or noon went to check on a job (GMA interview), returned shortly before 2pm started working in yard , was told Zahra was missing, searched house and neighborhood, called 911 (GMA interview). And according to 911 call, sometime in between being told she was missing, searching the house and neighborhood and calling 911, he also found time to call his boss for advice.

The 911 call came in at 1:58 pm. (Yes, I know, Adam Baker can bend time.)

not sure of dates but could probably add short summary.

Got off the plane, stayed in N.C.* found out his marriage was fake or invalid, ** got a job,*** moved house, lost his daughter, called 911, 2/21/2011 EB is charged with 2nd degree murder.

*Lived in a house where multiple neighbors witnessed the abuse of his daughter, by the woman he believed was his wife.

** Lived in an apartment where his daughter was never seen (after they moved in), fought with the woman he believed was his wife in said apartment and even out in the parking lot. Is evicted from said apartment after items hanging on the wall in adjoining apartment are knocked off during a fight.

Please note that apartment manager did not say he was beating her or she was beating him - the fighting was mutual.

***Where his daughter was NEVER SEEN by neighbors and reports of when she was seen by him are inconsistent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back