2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

From who's side? Is this BD's mother and sister? Or CD's mother and sister?

Never mind teh..............my brain is missing today. Somebody make a thread for it will ya?

Well I hope it's truly a grandma and not the one that is posing as a grandma....PT. PT is NS's mom. NS is CD's fiance not wife so that makes PT no relation to HD.

A 2 1/2 hr program. Wonder how much of it will be about Hailey?

I don't believe BD has any sisters. Though it could be BD's sister-in-law or a great aunt to HD I suppose.

starting out w/ Laurie Partridge case - may be a while before we hear from Hailey's gma & aunt

Now that CD has come out and said he believes SA is innocent, what will CD's family say tonight? This is driving me nuts!

Now that CD has come out and said he believes SA is innocent, what will CD's family say tonight? This is driving me nuts!

I just had all these windows open and bumped the puter button with my toe!!! Sounds like I still made it on time......HD coming up.

I wonder if they're still gonna call in?

Grandma Jones and Aunt Mary, Clint's sister.

I just messaged both hosts and told them about the news on Clint thinking SA was innocent! both know and I linked them to. They had no idea about the news and I think it is because it broke just as the show was on air!

I just messaged both hosts and told them about the news on Clint thinking SA was innocent! both know and I linked them to. They had no idea about the news and I think it is because it broke just as the show was on air!

Grandma and Aunt may not know either.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back