Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Mother Still Believes Hailey Dunn was Abducted
Wednesday, February 23 2011

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

snip

Adkins is the only named suspect in the disappearance.

“But I know Shawn had nothing to do with Hailey’s disappearance,” she added.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345546

=========================================================

When did she tell Hailey not to leave the house?

And what does she mean that Hailey did leave the house?

And if she told Hailey not to leave the house, and she did, then why didn't she call her when Shawn told her Hailey had left?

She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

But I thought she was going to her dads then a sleepover?
Why does BJD think she was off shopping or playing basketball (in flip flops)?

And why didn't she call Hailey's friends house, go pick her up and ground her for breaking the rules!!!

does anyone else get the feeling she is now in a way blaming HD?

I don't even want to adress the defense of SA....again

The mother of the missing Colorado City teen believes her child was abducted within a six-block area of their home in the Mitchell County community.
“I think some stranger came in and took her,” said Billie Jean Dunn Tuesday afternoon. “That’s been my gut feeling from the beginning”.

She added that her daughter, 13-yearold Hailey Dunn, could not have been coerced to get in a stranger’s car. “She had to be forced in.”

“I told her not to leave the house that day, but she did. She could have been walking to a store, or to play basketball,” Billie Dunn added.

snip

And if she told Hailey not to leave the house, and she did, then why didn't she call her when Shawn told her Hailey had left?

Did I just read the date of this article correctly??????? OMG, this woman is driving me stark raving mad.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The story keeps changing....again.

BD you could be so much better than this and could do so much more for your daughter if you'd just go to LE.

Statistically speaking, stranger abductions are very, very rare. They do happen, but a vast majority of abductions are by friends/family members.

She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

speechless

snip

She did?! Did she just recall that little detail? Or has she been keeping it a secret all this time? Even more reason why she should've gotten on the phone and tried to contact Hailey that very night. Right, she was a little upset that Hailey didn't call, but not so upset that it kept her from going to sleep. But wait! You trust Hailey, Billie Jean. Why would you tell her not to leave the house that day??

Better stop talking, Billie. It's getting to the point that every time you bend over, we can see the front of your shoes. :footinmouth:

She is getting her new version of events ready for the I AM NOT BUYING IT rally.

I think she is going to try and become a professional missing kids speaker, and travel the circuit. She can become a professional, and be the victim here.

I TOLD HER NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TODAY, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. MY LIFE WITH MY BF IS RUINED.

She's hanging onto those Monday sightings-- those unreliable, non-verifiable, as in they didn't happen, sightings. mo

OH EM EFFING GEE!!!! Really, Billie, Really??? No words...............

If she told her to not leave the house, how does she know where Hailey actually headed to that day? Did Hailey leave a note, or is she going by what SA told her Hailey supposedly said?

And what everyone above me said ...

Well.......I uh, if she, but I thought......oh never mind. I'm confused by the awesomeness of the whole thing. *thud.

This tells me.....something is in the landfill, Billie's MO - deflect, deflect, look over here look over here. Hailey's Angels were hitting close - Billie - deflect, deflect, look over here, look over here.....

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

BILLIE - TELL THE TRUTH. PLEASE. FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. REMEMBER - HAILEY?? NOT SHAWN, BUT HAILEY!!!

Good Lord, read the whole article she REALLY trashed Hailey's Angels.

BJD has finally made my head explode. :drink:

She added that she and her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, do “hang out together. “We find comfort in each other and he, along with Clint, love Hailey and want her back safely.”

speechless

REALLY? REALLY? I cannot understand for the life of me what BD sees in SA. He is a complete loser (at least based on the facts as we know them).

Is it possible that she hangs out with him to try and get information? I want to think so, but my gut says she really loves this guy and that she is naive and believes any and everything he tells her. That's where so much of the garbage has come from regarding the day Hailey went missing. BD was at work, so actually she would have personally known very little. SA gave her his version of the story...it's what she was stating as facts, when it reality, it was nothing but SA's poor excuse and loosely detailed version of events (full of lies I might add). IMO

WHERE IS HAILEY? WILL SHE EVER BE FOUND?

And the rest of the article is just as bad. She says that LRC and KK people were not invited, then how did one of them ask for the video to be turned off? Wasn't that the first story we heard?

Wait a minute, in her timeline she never mentions talking to Hailey at all that day. When did she tell her to stay home?

She's hanging on to those Monday sightings-- those unreliable, non-verifiable, as in they didn't happen, sightings. mo

BD's world is not reality. She is clearly in denial and refuses to believe anything that would implicate her precious SA. I had been her supporter until the last couple of weeks. However, events and statements in recent days has me very weary of her. SHE is totally impeding the investigation and discovery of Hailey. Poor Hailey...it's no wonder something happened to her.

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member