Locals/searchers please help if able

sreshowtime

Reaction score
On behalf of the SAR thread For Hailey downstairs, if there are any locals or people here that have knowledge of specific areas that have definitely been searched, it would be very much appreciated if you could share that info downstairs...here>

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Addresses, maps, coordinates...anyway that you are able to identify said area(s) will be tremendously helpful.
If you know someone involved with the searches, that has that info, and you can get it and share it there too, that would be awesome.

Remember- places that HAVE been searched please.

and Please do not respond to this post- it is only to ask for help in this matter.
Thank you kindly.

bumping this...Read post #1....in case anyone has specific info or can get it...thank you:)

Please-read post 1- and post reply in SAR thread...
Can anyone shed any light on specific search areas??? Areas that have definitely been ruled out?

Any thoughts...any locals with any knowledge of places local folks might hang out or visit?
Any fav fishing holes? Swimming holes?Odd out of the way places to hike?
Thank you kindly.

Let's find Hailey

Speaking of searches, and I hope it's ok to put this here. Did BD show up to help out Friday and Saturday, like she said she would to the radio host during her last interview? The host asked her if she would be there at the centre to maybe hand out water w/e, and she first said Friday, then it was Friday and Saturday? Any locals here see her there any of those 2 days? Thank you.

Bumping for this post. Locals, please visit the SAR thread for Hailey downstairs. We welcome any and all info related to finding Hailey; and are especially interested in getting a clear idea of what specific areas have been cleared.
Thank you!

Not trying to be negative but I am shocked that this has not been tracked thus far as far as grid searches and places covered. Is there not a command person keeping track of mapping?

Not trying to be negative but I am shocked that this has not been tracked thus far as far as grid searches and places covered. Is there not a command person keeping track of mapping?

There are so many different "groups" out there who have/are searching that no, I'm afraid there is no central tracking of it. Many of these people are caring citizens who have no idea how to mark, grid or plot a map, so that makes it even harder. We are trying to get some organization to it all, but it is proving to be very difficult. I've received more than one email that read something like "we searched this farm to market road, I'm not sure which one, but it was outside of Dunn", makes it a bit difficult.....

There are so many different "groups" out there who have/are searching that no, I'm afraid there is no central tracking of it. Many of these people are caring citizens who have no idea how to mark, grid or plot a map, so that makes it even harder. We are trying to get some organization to it all, but it is proving to be very difficult. I've received more than one email that read something like "we searched this farm to market road, I'm not sure which one, but it was outside of Dunn", makes it a bit difficult.....

SARX, I know here in the county I live, when searching is done everyone from SAR to LE to Citizens have to OK every place they search and take a 4-Hr course to be sure they know how to search. Then they also wear devices that track them the whole time they are out on the Ground searching then when they are done everyone comes back and their devices are down loaded into a computer to map every place they searched.

That way if an area didn't get searched they can go back and make sure it was.
You also have to let LE know where you are at Searching and ask permission, Like right now I am still waiting for LE to give the go-ahead for us to do a citizen search again for Adji Desir.

That is the ideal way for it to work Cn2, and how it should work, unfortunately it doesn't always. That would make my job so much easier!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back