GUILTY MO - Valerie Butler, 25, Florissant, 11 Feb 2011

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
110223_valerie_butler.jpg

Florissant, MO (KSDK) - Investigators with the Florissant Police Department are asking for the public's help in locating a 25-year-old St. Ann woman who went missing on the morning of February 11.

According to Sgt. Dan Biermann, a police spokesman, Valerie Butler was last seen leaving Gator's Bar in the 2700 block of North Highway 67 shortly after 1:05 a.m. with two unidentified men. Butler has not had any contact with her family or friends since that time.

more here

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/245585/3/St-Ann-woman-missing-for-nearly-two-weeks

Florissant police say two men leaving with vanished woman are persons of interest

On video, Butler is seen at the bar with a man police are calling a person of interest. The owner of Gater's Pub in Florissant was told Butler may have been at his establishment on a Thursday night two weeks ago. So he spent hours pouring through his surveillance video, and this is what he handed over to police.

The missing woman leaving with the man she was with at the bar, and another man trailing behind.

more here

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/245822/3/New-surveillance-video-of-missing-woman-released

So sad no one seem to care about this girl!

According to the FB page, one guy has been cleared.

I was going to include a timeline here but lost the times etc...? If anyone else would like to follow up...

Bring Valerie home safe!

Someone on Nancy Grace's FB wall says that Valerie was about to be married. :(
and the regulars at Gator's have all seen the SV footage and nobody seems to know who these two men are.

If Gator's bar was only 4 minutes away from Handlebars, why didn't Valerie drive her car there?

Her car was found abandoned @ Handlebars

The only reason I can come up with is that maybe Valerie was a little intoxicated and one of the two guys told her they would drive (or walk) her to Gator's.

After she left Gator's she was seen at Liquor store with the two men.

I def. think foul play was involved

I'm frustrated because nobody seems to be replying to my thread.

I'm reading it....don't have much to say, sorry. Looks like she was drunk or drugged, left with 2 guys who nobody recognizes and is missing.

She has been missing three weeks already. Can't LE do any better with the photos of the two men, enhance them somehow and show them on TV and websites, someone must know them.

I hope she is found safe and sound soon.

As a side note, anyone have ideas on why LE wants media attention to slow down? I can't figure that out.

Her family's concern is quickly growing, but police have cautioned them to slow down on their media attention.
Where is Valerie Butler?

I hope she is found safe and sound soon.

As a side note, anyone have ideas on why LE wants media attention to slow down? I can't figure that out.

Where is Valerie Butler?

It says in the "Where is Valerie Butler" article that for her (Valerie's) safety they warned about giving out any more info until they are ready to release it to the public.

Other than that, I have no Idea why

She has been missing three weeks already. Can't LE do any better with the photos of the two men, enhance them somehow and show them on TV and websites, someone must know them.

One appears to be Caucasian and the other African American

also, I read in another article that the two men who drove her from Handlebars to Gator's Bar are not the same men she left with.

there is a comment of the missing fb page that a girl saw her and she was very wasted and upset because she split with her fiance and had given her keys to two guys because she was too drunk to drive her car.

there is a comment of the missing fb page that a girl saw her and she was very wasted and upset because she split with her fiance and had given her keys to two guys because she was too drunk to drive her car.

Wow, I really hope she is safe somewhere. It's like she just vanished.

Car was not dusted for fingerprints; Car released to Ex Fiance.

I could be wrong but I don't think Nancy will be doing a segment on Valerie's case tonight.

That's what is being said on the "help bring Valerie Butler Home" Facebook group.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back