SA - Personality Disorder? Sociopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure SA
his 'hobbies', actions, interviews,drugs,You Tube videos

narcissists over their casual dishonesty and cruelty to other people......
Lacking empathy is a profound disturbance to the narcissist's thinking.....
Narcissists lack a mature conscience .......
they believe others think of them may be way out of touch with reality ....
narcissists are habitually cruel in little ways, as well as big ones, because they're paying attention to their fantasy
Narcissists are grandiose. They live in an artificial self invented from fantasies ......

just some of SA traits that I see from his You Tube videos

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html

Living on the edge
Need for Stimulation
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Grandiose Sense of Self
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

sociopaths........SA very fantasy world........videos on You Tube

back down south, where I'm from, we'd just say that boy ain't rite, bless his heart... and that would sum it up real quick like

You know I was just thinking about it. Only speaks through his lawyer. Smiling behind sunglasses. Letting someone else, a woman, be his main mouth piece while he says nothing and just smiles. Lies about everything. Boldly lies in front of authorities and acts like it's not a big deal, that they can't do anything against him. Has a mom, brother, and uncle (wonder if this uncle is a father like figure to him) that he would probably throw under the bus to save himself.

My God, he's the male version of Casey Anthony.

He jests (jokes, pranks) about everything to cover his feelings when he doesn't wear his other masks. Did you ever notice how uncomfortable he was in any of the video interviews? He was quite subdued, until the one he had his Roy Orb sunglasses on...then he was willing to be much more talkative and animated. He doesn't like to deal with reality or seriousness for some reason and it makes him uncomfortable to be confronted with it. Sternness in his childhood? The reason for his immaturity?

From all my dealings with mentally disturbed or ill patients, I would now have to say SA is a sociopath, which means he is capable of murder.
He enjoys toying with the media and LE, just like Ted Bundy.
He's smart enough to play the game, which is usually another tell-tell sign of a sociopath.
They think they are smarter than everyone else.
Chosen, picked, special above all others.
They tend to look at others as objects to be used as they please.
JMO and all that
I wanna go throw up:(

From all my dealings with mentally disturbed or ill patients, I would now have to say SA is a sociopath, which means he is capable of murder.
He enjoys toying with the media and LE, just like Ted Bundy.
He's smart enough to play the game, which is usually another tell-tell sign of a sociopath.
They think they are smarter than everyone else.
Chosen, picked, special above all others.
They tend to look at others as objects to be used as they please.
JMO and all that
I wanna go throw up:(

ITA, thanks

What do we REALLY KNOW about SA
his traits:

also do you think he may of been sexually abused to be into soo much like child *advertiser censored*,
beatality, masks,drugs?

Does he hate kids and women? by his behavior?

he is a little boy, and has a sever inferiority complex. He has also has a mommy complex as noted by BD having to mother him but in turn this angers him, which in turn he takes it out on other's HD.

Good one FHC!

SA tries to act all bad with his scary masks, knives and cheap sunglasses (another poster used that and I just love it), but put him in prison with some sho 'nuff bad a--es and he'd cry like a girl. The name D---less Wonder comes to mind.

BBM - Sooo true, sooo true.

I'm sure his official diagnosis will be a combo of a couple of things, but is he also a pedophile?

sure SA
his 'hobbies', actions, interviews,drugs,You Tube videos

From watching the youtube videos alone I saw drug use/abuse, references to rape, animal abuse/torture and comments about bestiality/necrophilia.
Even the so called boring video about the dog Petey he kicked at it and spoke to it in demeaning tones. I sensed controla nd abuse from SA.
So, I am not shocked about what was found on that memory stick- just disgusted.
I just hope HD is now found alive and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82