IA IA - Marc Allen, 13, Des Moines, 29 March 1986

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

MARC JAMES ALLEN Age Progression
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: May 13, 1972 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Mar 29, 1986 Race: White
Age Now: 38 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City: DES MOINES Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
Missing State : IA Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC1053047

Circumstances: Marc's photo is shown age-progressed to 37 years. He was last seen leaving his home is Des Moines, Iowa, on March 29, 1986. He was on his way to a friend's home, but never arrived. The last time he was seen, Marc was wearing a light blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts, white socks, and gray tennis shoes.

NCMC1053047c1.jpg

NCMC1053047e1.jpg

I read somewhere that Sam Soda lived on the same street as Marc Allen. Sam Soda figures prominently in Johnny Gosch's disappearance. I haven't been able to confirm that Soda really did live near Marc, but if it's true, I wonder if police have checked it out?

Just curious, where did you find that information?

It was probably Franklin Files; it's really the only other place I go that talks about Johnny Gosch. I honestly don't remember though, and I wish I did. I think it was Noreen who said it (probably on Franklin Files), but I don't remember.

Marc's disappearance could easily be connected to the other two (he even has similar coloring to Gosch) but for some reason he's never gotten any attention.

I read somewhere that Sam Soda lived on the same street as Marc Allen. Sam Soda figures prominently in Johnny Gosch's disappearance. I haven't been able to confirm that Soda really did live near Marc, but if it's true, I wonder if police have checked it out?

Who is Sam Soda?

I was just reading through this thread and when I read the comment above mine, it just broke my heart. Why hasn't this case gotten any attention? Surely this family are looking for their child? I've read through the Johnny Gosch thread (and was just sickened by some of the theories out there about what happened to him-truly horrifying if those theories are true). I hope that Marc's family are able to find their child or at least find some answers.

Who is Sam Soda?

Sorry I'm so late answering this.

Sam Soda was a private investigator at the time of Johnny's disappearance (or at least he said he was); I think most recently he's been some sort of businessman. He worked with Noreen, but she found out later that Paul Bonacci identified Sam Soda as the man who took photos of Johnny and brought them to a hotel room; in essence he was one of the "sellers," if that is in fact what happened to Johnny.

I became aware of your name this evening, Marc Allen. I pray for you and your family tonight. May God bless you all.

I believe the cases of Marc, Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin are all connected. Those poor boys.

He really is the forgotten one out of the missing Des Moines paperboys. Thinking of Marc and his loved ones.

Johnny Gosch and Eugene Wade disappeared from the same area and both were paperboys. I believe they were used in sexual slavery if you read the crazy stuff Noreen Gosch and Paul Bonacci have said. I think Johnny visited his mom in 2000 or something like that. Marc Allen is also probably related. From what they said, politicians were serviced by these young kids and it was a pedophile ring. Sounds almost too bizarre to believe.

I just read Marc's info on the Charley Project. Does anyone know what city in MN Marc's dad lived in back in 1986? Was the father ever followed up on to see if he had taken Marc?

Bumping

Iowa Cold Case File

An in-depth Des Moines Register article on Iowa’s missing persons published August 18, 2013, confirmed Allen was not a paperboy in Des Moines.

I was under the impression that Marc was a paperboy and that's why his case was linked with Eugene Martin and Johnny Gosch. His disappearance may still be linked with theirs but he wasn't a paperboy so it wouldn't be on that aspect.

I think the paperboy thing really doesn't equate to any type of motive except the fact that it gave reason for Johnny and Eugene to be out and alone early on the morning. I know the Des Moines area pretty well and just think that these three boys, similar in age and appearance, were probably taken by the same individual(s). My guess is the person left the Des Moines area shortly after abducting Mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back