SA to call GA to testify.

What will he be called to testify about?
snipped Prosecutors also plan to call George Anthony to testify.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-heads-back-to-court-for-two-crucial-hearings

What would Ga be called to testify about in the hearing? I also thought the SA was NOT going to use Adams' letters. ( A recently filed motion) Is Channel 13 news out of touch or am I confused?

George, Cindy and Lee are listed amongst witnesses for the Motion to suppress statements/Agents of the State, as are Robyn Adams and Sylvia Hernandez.

Cindy is also listed for the motion to suppress ICA's statements to police.

From what I've read, the State only dropped Derkovitch as they do not intend to rely on anything she claims was told to her by ICA.

Never saw anything about not using the Muffin/Cookie letters.

Here's the witness and evidence schedule posted by nums24

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27024724/detail.html

Cant wait. :seeya:

Want to see the great man Mason at work. :floorlaugh: Hope he is much improved since his last outing at the 911 call hearing.

What is meant by no witnesses or exhibits...

#'s 5-9 no witnesses or exhibits...

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee

What will he be called to testify about?
snipped Prosecutors also plan to call George Anthony to testify.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-heads-back-to-court-for-two-crucial-hearings

What would Ga be called to testify about in the hearing? I also thought the SA was NOT going to use Adams' letters. ( A recently filed motion) Is Channel 13 news out of touch or am I confused?

He may testify that the state did not put him up to asking any questions of KC, that everything she said was of her own free will. I am guessing JB will suggest that his client should not have been asked any questions without her attorneys present, and try to intimate that GA and the state colluded to get answers out of KC under JB's radar, or that the state used GA as their puppet...?

I cannot wait to see this. WE don't know if GA has been absent due to work, non-marital issues, or being fed up with ICA. WIll he blow her a kiss?

On what basis does JB have any logical reasoning for asking that these critical pieces of evidence be tossed out?

They also want the judge to toss out defense motions that discuss plant growth at the crime scene and mentions of chloroform.

Anthony’s lawyers want to get all statements she made to her family and to Adams thrown out.

Why doesn't just keep it simple and file a motion to remove ALL state evidence?

MOO

Mel

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee

I am not an attorney but my understanding is where this is stated there will just be oral argument and case law presentation only.
AZ or someone correct me if I am wrong.

Thank You ANJ for your response...I bet this goes all day for two days...I wonder how ICA will react to seeing RA on the stand...that will be a very noticable and notable reaction....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank You ANJ for your response...I bet this goes all day for two days...I wonder how ICA will react to seeing RA on the stand...that will be a very noticable and notable reaction....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And she hasn't seen her Daddy is quite a while either. I'm looking forward to him testifying most!

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee

I am not an attorney but my understanding is where this is stated there will just be oral argument and case law presentation only.
AZ or someone correct me if I am wrong.

Wow you guys are good--you answer your own legal questions now. :)

I cannot wait to see this. WE don't know if GA has been absent due to work, non-marital issues, or being fed up with ICA. WIll he blow her a kiss?

And will ICA turn on her fake tears when she sees the thumb of their family corporation? :crazy:

Good ole' George. Long time no see!

What will George say? Was he an Agent of the State? I don't think so. He tried! He tried real hard to play the innocent little detective from Warren, Ohio and tried to get LE to treat him as "one of them", but it didn't happen.

During one of the LE interviews, they do talk about George visiting Casey, in private... but Casey wanted to meet with George in private (jail visits) and LE tried to help them make that happen... but Casey put a stop to that. It was just Casey going to the end of that hallway again... she didn't want to meet with George in private... she wouldn't have the "it will be released to the media" excuse anymore. All the talking she did about wanting to visit him because they hadn't been so close the past few years was Casey playing George and the media... but when push came to shove... Casey really wanted nothing to do with George.

If Cindy and George did anything... it was to harm LE's efforts to find Caylee... as we all know!

It will be interesting to see what, if any, eye contact George and Casey have. This will be the first time that he is actually face to face with Casey since the molestation accusations... Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

Good ole' George. Long time no see!

What will George say? Was he an Agent of the State? I don't think so. He tried! He tried real hard to play the innocent little detective from Warren, Ohio and tried to get LE to treat him as "one of them", but it didn't happen.

During one of the LE interviews, they do talk about George visiting Casey, in private... but Casey wanted to meet with George in private (jail visits) and LE tried to help them make that happen... but Casey put a stop to that. It was just Casey going to the end of that hallway again... she didn't want to meet with George in private... she wouldn't have the "it will be released to the media" excuse anymore. All the talking she did about wanting to visit him because they hadn't been so close the past few years was Casey playing George and the media... but when push came to shove... Casey really wanted nothing to do with George.

If Cindy and George did anything... it was to harm LE's efforts to find Caylee... as we all know!

It will be interesting to see what, if any, eye contact George and Casey have. This will be the first time that he is actually face to face with Casey since the molestation accusations... Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

I think GA will do lots of looking up. He seems to do this when interviewed. I also think he will avoid eye contact with ICA. I think he is p'od and we are going to see a slightly different side of him. This is my hope anyway.

Wow. This could be a very sticky wicket for George.
If he tries to say that LE coaxed him to set up a meeting with ICA to get info and he agreed, then the state can impeach him with his LE interview where he is heard asking them to cut a deal for his precious. This calls into question his belief that Casey would never hurt her daughter. Really?

Then comes the question of his belief that kidnappers took the child and were being watched.
And the smell in the trunk was pizza and Arm & Hammer.

He said on LKL and on his "I'm the New John Walsh" video that LE let them down, did not do their job, focused on one person when there were clues that pointed elsewhere.

So, which is it, George? I hate to use the word TV Dinner, but you have sounded like one, the one with ham, bologna, cheese and mush.

If all the A's have to testify, will they be held in a closed room and be unable to sit in at the hearing and listen as others testify? Can they sit in on the hearing after they all testify?

If all the A's have to testify, will they be held in a closed room and be unable to sit in at the hearing and listen as others testify? Can they sit in on the hearing after they all testify?

For the 911 Hearings they had to wait outside.

Yeah, I don't think it is a good idea for Cindy to be in the courtroom for when John Allen and Yuri Melich testify... something tells me that they are going to be 100% honest with just how much "help" they gave LE during the time Caylee was "missing" and after she was found. Something about "flunkies" comes to mind.

Or maybe the third digit of his hand?:angel: Perhaps we weren't the only ones who have noticed George has been absent since the allegation of sexual abuse was made. It was some time before we got to read the letters BUT not for the SA's which makes me wonder if there hasn't been some dialogue going on between GA and JA.

Novice Seeker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back