2011.03.02 Cindy Anthony's Testimony

Solace

Reaction score
This is why we cannot believe Cindy. She is asked by CM if she heard Yuri's questioning and what was it like.

Yuri Melich questioned KC and the tapes are out. He could not have been "gentler". I remember thinking what a nice voice he had and what a gentle manner he had. Even when it was obvious KC was fabricating, he was very very nice to her. At the house!

Cindy describes him as "intimidating" at times. Every time I have some sympathy for this woman, she lies again.

By the way, I take it this hearing is to see if the interview is in? I am beyond busy and have not had the time to really check everything out. But am I correct that this is the reason for the hearing? Or one of the reasons. Thanks Much.

Cindy complaining to HHJBP, "I'm sorry, sir. It's just her tone of voice."
Get used to it, Cindy....

This is why we cannot believe Cindy. She is asked by CM if she heard Yuri's questioning and what was it like.

Yuri Melich questioned KC and the tapes are out. He could not have been "gentler". I remember thinking what a nice voice he had and what a gentle manner he had. Even when it was obvious KC was fabricating, he was very very nice to her. At the house!

Cindy describes him as "intimidating" at times. Every time I have some sympathy for this woman, she lies again.

By the way, I take it this hearing is to see if the interview is in? I am beyond busy and have not had the time to really check everything out. But am I correct that this is the reason for the hearing? Or one of the reasons. Thanks Much.

Hey solace! Good thread topic.

I agree, Melich has a REALLY Swoon worthy voice and the man seems so calm cool and collected I cant imagine feeling intimidated by him. Such a gentleman, it seems. He is a kind man.

You are not the only one who is all over the place scattered today. I think we will all be playing all kinds of crazy catch up for the next week here. Just making sense of things and rereading or watching through things.

I have asked on other threads as well, but if anyone has a recorded clips of this hearing can it please be posted so we can catch up?

Yes. \

I'm rewatching Cindy's testimony on wftv.com
They also have George's up.

Whoa! what is this new quivering voice that Cindy has adopted??

O.K. umm...If I recall correctly..
Cindy was justifiably worked up..
scary odor in the trunk /empty carseat..
that night, Cindy would say anything it took, in as firm a voice as possible, to get immediate action in detaining a monster.
Today, Cindys insinuation that YM was inappropriate in his tone is ludicrous.
Laughable, frustrating, and typical...
Dang, nothing gets me riled up quicker than a CA on the stand.

O.K. umm...If I recall correctly..
Cindy was justifiably worked up..
scary odor in the trunk /empty carseat..
that night, Cindy would say anything it took, in as firm a voice as possible, to get immediate action in detaining a monster.
Today, Cindys insinuation that YM was inappropriate in his tone is ludicrous.
Laughable, frustrating, and typical...
Dang, nothing gets me riled up quicker than a CA on the stand.

I hear ya! This complaint about Yuri sounding intimidating coming from the very woman whose first reaction to hearing that Casey had not seen Caylee in 31 days was to beat her fists on either side of Casey and yell, "What did you do?!"

What's the deal with her drastic change in appearance? Is it calculated? Even the hair is circa July '08.

The direction the defense has taken, coupled with CA and GA's behavior in court today, I am so sickened I couldn't even search for the appropriate emoticons to insert............

What's the deal with her drastic change in appearance? Is it calculated? Even the hair is circa July '08.

sadly there has been no spiritual growth, no personal growth, no professional growth, and their bodies have morphed back to 2008

before their souls were sold............

It's obvious that CA has gained a lot of weight......I'm thinking she is on anti-depressants and/or drinking to get through the upcoming trial........I really feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how she must feel thinking her own flesh and blood could kill her own child.......

The cold look she shoots ICA on the way to the stand is something else! Sort of like a huff, and then a "We're ALL here because of YOU, you little *advertiser censored*!"

Ice cold. I cannot imagine not seeing my child for over 2 years in a real, personal moment, and then using up a precious second to shoot a withering look like that. If you really believed your daughter innocent of murdering her own child, wouldn't you give a small smile, a little nod, SOMETHING that says, "I'm here for you, sweetheart. Hang in there."

No, CA is just pissed that the family name is being dragged through the mud because of ICA and what an inconvenience it is that they couldn't just deal with this in their own family like everything else. You know, I've always taken the comments about their rollercoaster relationship with a grain of salt, maybe because I can't ever imagine the hatred between mother and child like that, but with this one look... everything has snapped into focus.

And ICA wearing bright red on a somber day in court when everyone else would properly be attired in dark coloured business clothes. We *are* dealing with the case of a murdered child here- not a tea party or a fiesta. It's like attending a black & white ball, and then deciding to be a little madam and coming in a red dress- a deliberate gesture of attention seeking, as if she thinks she's a little starlet on TV. Like we couldn't pick her out in court, right?

She just about makes me physically ill. What a piece of work.

On the way back to her seat after completing her testimony, CA & ICA made eye contact and CA mouthed I love you to ICA. So there you go...she runs hot and cold.

It's obvious that CA has gained a lot of weight......I'm thinking she is on anti-depressants and/or drinking to get through the upcoming trial........I really feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how she must feel thinking her own flesh and blood could kill her own child.......

I have less than ZERO sympathy for the Anthony's. It all finished with the deliberate lying, wasting time & precious resources of those who would help to find REAL missing children, turning a profit off photos of their dead granddaughter, obstructing justice at every turn... the list goes on.

Both of them need to be charged with aiding and abetting a MURDERER. Nothing less! They all need to be thrown in a cell together where they can go rot.

I'm recalling the taped interview with Cindy, Yuri and John A. Yuri was so sweet and nice to Cindy. I wanted to wring her neck and he was so kind to her.

Cindy on the stand;

-on the bandwagon trying to label Yuri as 'intimidating' to Casey.

-they were going to do an Amber Alert? I never knew that.

-By the time they finished with Cindy it seemed obvious that Casey was treated fairly. imo

-they gave CA her cell phone back? and said " She can go ahead and use it." Interesting.

-DISCREPANCY=Cindy said Casey did not sleep/ [ BUT George said he went and 'woke her up' when the detectives arrived later that day. ]

-When the judge admonished her, she began swinging back and forth in her chair, like a child would do. imo

-Cindy is trying to find fault with her witness statement, and implies someone tampered with it.

Cindy would not agree with any of the facts offered to her, like officers names and times of the 911 calls and the times cops arrived at her home. WTH? NONE of that is going to be difficult to verify. Is she implying the state is lying about these facts?

Baez is sitting back there smiling and smirking for some reason. Does he think this is a win for him somehow?

THey [ cindy and a detective] called EVERYONE on Casey's cell that night. SO Zenaidas call was not evident, right from the start. Even though she had said that Caylee had called the previous day.

Cindy did NOT like the questions about Zenaida and about taking Casey to Zenaidas apartment that night. She was very resistant and kept saying she was out of the loop on that.

BBM and with respect,

IMO ,Cindy does not FEEL in the way a normal mother and grandmother would.

I don't understand all the psychology behind it,but there an "opothy" involved.
It has everything to do with how ICA turned out. It has everything to do with how she can easily throw everyone that tried to help her family,under the bus.
It has everything to do with the way she blasted the public on a national show to "get off their a##eS and help look for Caylee"
It has everything to do with the way she treated a good and decent man ,who lost his own daughter to murder.She was VILE to Tim Miller.
She refuses to take responsibility for her own actions.She went on a cruise ,yet claims she believes Caylee is still alive (with who? why isn't she looking for her?)
No,you don't need to feel sorry for Cindy. A waste,huge waste. Better to sympathize with Cindy's mother,Jesse Grund The TES volunteers.But that's just my opinion.No disrespect to you for your beliefs.

I haven't posted on the Casey Anthony forum for a while. But, this current series of hearings is just way too much - over the top. I have never seen a case where the attorney will go to the lengths to which JB has gone. Why not have a hearing to have each and every piece of evidence thrown out? Or maybe that is where JB is headed. Seems like an old cliche - when there is no good defense to argue, then attack the evidence. This whole case is a one of of a kind - an accused like no other, a defense attorney like no other ( thankfully) a family of the accused like no other, and on and on. Tragically, a little girl lost her life , and a cast of dysfunctional characters - from the family to the defense team - are dishonoring the memory of murdered Caylee by their ongoing antics. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back