GUILTY FL - Felicia Brown, 25, & her two kids slain, Palm Beach County, 2010 & 2011

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Delray Beach Police are seeking the public's help to identify a child's body found in a duffel bag on Wednesday.
<snip>

The little girl is described as black, between 6 and 12, and weighing between 70 and 90 pounds. She is just over 4 feet tall and her hair was braided with white or clear beads, according to the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner's Office.

She was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, dark-colored pants and blue 'Polo' brand sneakers, Guerriero said.

full article at link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/fl-delray-dufflebag-body-20110302,0,4359897.story

Thank you for putting this here.This is very sad.I pray they find out who this little girl is.Someone must be missing this sweet little girl.Someone seemed to care enough about her to braid her hair with beads.

Polo brand shoes do not sound cheap to me.She sounds well cared for.

Oh my. How terribly sad. I hope they find who's child this is.

Just reported on Nancy Grace: body of a little boy also found, approximately 10-12 years old.

Its on NG.

They also found a little boy. OMG.

Police announces 2 bodies of little children, boy & girl, found in bags in canal.

At 9am found a female, poss 10yo in blk duffel bag

At 330pm located another child half a mile west of the area where the female was found.

Boy,approx 10-12 years old dark blue shorts inside suitcase.

LE begging for people to call, esp if they haven't seen their grandchildren.

Link in OP just updated a few minutes ago with the information on the male childs body found in the same canal.

From the link in the OP:

Police said the boy was between 10 and 12 years old. His body was found in a suitcase in a canal, just west of the area where a duffel bag containing a girl's body was found hours earlier.

I just saw this breaking on Nancy Grace. How horribly, terribly sad. And angering. I hope they can identify these poor babies quickly and find those responsible.

ETA: And may there be no more children still out there.

Good heavens!! This world has gone mad, I hope they find out quik who the children are and who is responsible!! This was no accident! JMO

DELRAY BEACH — The body of a second child was found today stuffed into a suitcase and apparently tossed into a canal on the city's south side, hours after police discovered a dead little girl shrouded in a duffle bag floating in the water.

City police said they had yet to identify the children this evening but are investigating the cases as related.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...al-between-1292716.html?cxntcid=breaking_news

I'm glad NG broke away from her show to air this story.

LE is asking teachers, Aunts anyone who haven't seen their students/family members to call.

This is heart breaking.

DELRAY BEACH — The body of a second child was found today stuffed into a suitcase and apparently tossed into a canal on the city's south side, hours after police discovered a dead little girl shrouded in a duffle bag floating in the water.

City police said they had yet to identify the children this evening but are investigating the cases as related.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...al-between-1292716.html?cxntcid=breaking_news
"We don't have reason to believe that anybody else is in danger," Guerriero added.

I wonder why they would say this.They do not even know who they are yet.This sounds familar.I wonder if they feel it is family related.

From the link in the OP

Police ask anyone with information to contact Delray Beach police Detective Pete Sosa at 561-243-7828.

"We don't have reason to believe that anybody else is in danger," Guerriero added.

I wonder why they would say this.They do not even know who they are yet.This sounds familar.I wonder if they feel it is family related.

More than likely beings these children have not been reported missing JMO

I wonder if they are brother and sister? So sad. But if they are, then they probably were not reported missing either. I hope they had grandparents or older sibs who will ask questions now. God Bless Them both. Poor Babies.

Gosh dead children again in PB County. Uggggg I'm so tired of all these senseless killings and abuse! 3 children in less then a month! I live about 15 minutes or so from each of locations :(

This is my local area - I go past the C-15 canal every day on my way too and from work. I am saddened to hear another body was found in the canal. Just heard on the local news. If I hear anything else on the news I will post. Seems others on here are a lot quicker on the updates though. I tend to mostly read but I will try to contribute what I can

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator
Back