GUILTY MS - Tristan Robinson, 3, burned alive in oven, Greenville, 2 March 2011

Tinsamd

Justice for Shaniya!!!!
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/miss-mom-charged-sons-body-oven/?test=latestnews

A Mississippi mother was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven. Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said police found Tristan Robinson's body inside the electric oven at his mother's apartment shortly after midnight. Johnson said the child had been burned in the oven, but an autopsy was ordered to determine whether he died before or after being put there.

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

Really!? What other facts need to be known? She murdered a 3 year old!

Bad mom is a staggering understatement.

If her sister thinks what happened is acceptable then I hope CPS checks out her household!

Please, please Dear Lord let Tristan have been dead before she burned him up in that oven.

OMG I was reading about this ...

There appeared to be some trauma to the boy's head, Johnson said, and that could have happened before he was placed in the oven. Officers found the body after responding to an emergency call, but the chief didn't want to release any details because of an ongoing investigation. Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

OMG. Let's wait for the facts. I am sure she had a perfectly fine explanation for putting her 3 yr old in a burning oven.

From the link:

Johnson said the child's body was still warm when it was removed from the oven.

My deepest, heartfelt sorrow for the rescue workers who had to witness and experience such a thing.

And, naturally, to that poor baby who deserved so much better out of life.

OMG. Let's wait for the facts. I am sure she had a perfectly fine explanation for putting her 3 yr old in a burning oven.

I wondered if in her head she thought she could make the TOD look different.Then changed her mind.IDK

In my head it sounds stupid yet I still try to make sence of things..I need to quit that.

I doubt she had that much sense, Soul. I think it was an impulsive act in a fit of rage. The child was probably being a typical 3 year-old, and she was on a short fuse. But who has an impulse to put their child in an oven and turn it on? :sheesh:

So I wonder what it was this time. Street drugs? Or prescription?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/miss-mom-charged-sons-body-oven/?test=latestnews

Really!? What other facts need to be known? She murdered a 3 year old!

Bad mom is a staggering understatement.

BBM

Really? The facts are few and far between. We currently have no way of knowing this mother murdered her child based on the very limited amount of information we have about this sad, sad case.

I am grateful to live in a land where people are assumed innocent until it can be proven that they aren't.

My prayers for this family.

omg this is so horrible, I was hoping this was an old story. I would hate to imagine the pain this poor baby went through. Dear god please let him have passed before he was put in the oven.

RIP sweet angel.

A movie came out recently... Case 39 I think? Anyways, it has a scene with parents locking a child in the oven........ I now have a mental picture of this poor 3 yr old :sick:

BBM

Really? The facts are few and far between. We currently have no way of knowing this mother murdered her child based on the very limited amount of information we have about this sad, sad case.

I am grateful to live in a land where people are assumed innocent until it can be proven that they aren't.

My prayers for this family.

http://www.ddtonline.com/news/article_29e345be-45c2-11e0-9763-001cc4c03286.html

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/mom-held-on-5m-859801.html

Well, there has to be a reason she's being held........

There hasn't been as far as I have read this morning an article from a reputable MSM where LE has stated outright that this woman murdered her son.

There really aren't enough facts.

Could she have found him dead from an injury that was caused by another adult in that house? I haven't seen reports of who exactly lived in that house?

Could she have found him injured mortally from another child in that house?

Could she have been under the influence of drugs/alcohol and didn't even know that other people in the home had harmed him and placed him in an oven?

Is it possible that the head injury that was noticed will be found to be by the ME a lesion that could not have caused or lead to death?

Too many questions.

IMHO, I think she probably did do this but I can't condemn her until we get more info. Because she just might not have done this. Who knows?

As for the article in post #14 linked, the wording in that article is deliberately offensive and insulting to the memory of this child, surely the "staff" writing that article could use words other than "charbroiled" to describe the condition of this child. Nasty pieces of work that staff JMHO.

Of course she's being held for a reason, but we possess the smallest amount of data possible about what happened. I personally can't understand feeling that no other facts need to be shared before calling her a murderer, that's all.

She's been officially charged with murder & is being held on $5 million bond.

The only looming question from all of the articles on this seems to be did she put him in the oven before or after his death.

She's been officially charged with murder & is being held on $5 million bond.

The only looming question from all of the articles on this seems to be did she put him in the oven before or after his death.

I am :praying: that he was placed in the oven AFTER a head injury...... It just seems so much LESS cruel.... :sick:

A movie came out recently... Case 39 I think? Anyways, it has a scene with parents locking a child in the oven........ I now have a mental picture of this poor 3 yr old :sick:

I was JUST about to post that. I just watched that movie on Tuesday night and when the parents were putting the girl in the oven, I thought to myself, "Oh how unrealistic." but WOW. I am eating my words now.

I have a 3 year old little sweetheart myself and I just CANNOT fathom how anyone can do this. They are so precious and vibrant, this is my absolute favorite age. The silly questions they ask, the hilarious things they say. Even when my little one is misbehaving, she's still managing to make me laugh in some way or another. I just don't get it :( Rest in peace, little angel. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back