Pete Kampfer won't say if BD is a POI or not

This is my opinion, BD is a POI but I think they don't want to let the cat out of the bag and want her to continue talking.

I don't think they can clear BD at this point either, especially when her poly showed deception as well. Even though SA's story (which I think was all concocted by BD) was that he was the last to see Hailey, no one knows for certain when Hailey actually did go missing.

This is my opinion, BD is a POI but I think they don't want to let the cat out of the bag and want her to continue talking.

I don't think they can clear either BD at this point either, especially when her poly showed deception as well. Even though SA's story (which I think was all concocted by BD) was that he was the last to see Hailey, no one knows for certain when Hailey actually did go missing.

I personal have seen People go from "not interesting" to "Person of Great Interest" to "Suspect" in a matter on minutes when new evidence is found or comes in...

I personal have seen People go from "not interesting" to "Person of Great Interest" to "Suspect" in a matter on minutes when new evidence is found or comes in...

I agree. Then there are other cases where no one has been named a POI or suspect until the day they are arrested.

For all we know, BD might even be a suspect right along SA.

I agree. Then there are other cases where no one has been named a POI or suspect until the day they are arrested.

For all we know, BD might even be a suspect right along SA.

Yes, and we've seen POI's thrown in jail for other things...I get the feeling this case will be solved after a few are incarcerated. jmo

Yes, and we've seen POI's thrown in jail for other things...I get the feeling this case will be solved after a few are incarcerated. jmo

I hope you are right. Actually, I hope it's sooner than that.

The child *advertiser censored* is what will land one or both in jail before Hailey is found. IMO :(

I must agree that BD & SA might go to jail first for unrelated crimes.
Child *advertiser censored*, neglect, endangering and drugs for an examples.

Every day I keep checking to see if Hailey has been found or any arrests. I need more patience because I wish they would hurry up. :(

:waiting:

I am bumping this thread in hopes we need it on top to change the heading soon... I am waiting......

Then less than two weeks later, something changes....interesting!

That is interesting. The article is dated Jan. 31. Were there any dump searches in February? (I can't remember...so much data in this case).

He already said she was not a POI.

I dont understand why this thread is leading readers to think he wont say what he has already said. Just because he failed to respond to the question in that email doesnt mean he didnt already say what he said.

I dont understand why this thread is leading readers to think he wont say what he has already said. Just because he failed to respond to the question in that email doesnt mean he didnt already say what he said.

Assuming that investigations tend to be more fluid rather than static, I don't think it is unreasonable to conclude that new evidence has led "to include several persons of interest." (His words, not mine). As well, he completely glossed over question number 2 in the very succinct and precise email. Totally ignored it. If his previous statement were still true, I think it is reasonable to conclude that he would have re-iterated it, and since he did not...well....

Well because number one, this reply is more recent than Pete's previous response on BD being a POI, And secondly, he says he has "been advised to state that", and then goes on to give a quote from what I'm assuming is LE themselves. And the quote answers clearly about SA, but, as the OPs thread title states, doesn't say if BD is or not.

I thik it is an important issue. Especially since Pete-speak often causes some confusion in this case, it's important that he's giving a direct quote there, and not just his own thoughts.

Assuming that investigations tend to be more fluid rather than static, I don't think it is unreasonable to conclude that new evidence has led "to include several persons of interest." (His words, not mine). As well, he completely glossed over question number 2 in the very succinct and precise email. Totally ignored it. If his previous statement were still true, I think it is reasonable to conclude that he would have re-iterated it, and since he did not...well....

They have always said several persons of interest and have never said SA was the only suspect or POI. So that didnt change and the evidence they have is only new to us,not to them. They have had it. Since they took it and plugged it in. It wouldnt have taken them long to see what they had.

He did gloss over the question but I dont think we can assume he did it because he is refusing to answer. I wouldnt doubt he just forgot to answer it or that he might have felt the very public media statement was enough of an answer. I think it is a a jump to say he refuses to answer because he didnt respond to that email. He responded to the reporters when they asked him.
IMO.

This is from an older article (two weeks after Hailey's disappearance) and I realize things can change, but I thought it was interesting:

Now, however, they aren't so sure that time line is accurate.

"The family has not been forthcoming," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "Their discernment of the truth continues to change. It's very frustrating."

"At this point, we aren't positive if she went missing (on that) Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday," Dean said during a news conference on Jan. 9.

Dean tells KTAB News Billie Dunn was asked additional questions over the weekend by investigators. Billie Dunn also told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro that she was asked to take another polygraph test. She went on to say she's not sure if she'll take it because she's frustrated with the system.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=329706

Every day I keep checking to see if Hailey has been found or any arrests. I need more patience because I wish they would hurry up. :(

I'd like to hear about the results of her second poly that she said she'd agree to take now...on the BTH broadcast.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

At least at ONE point, he was willing to go out on that limb...

I'm betting he scurried his fanny back to the trunk of the tree pretty fast and is keeping it there.....especially with his comment of deliberately not allowing himself to be up-to-date with knowledge of the case.

I'd like to hear about the results of her second poly that she said she'd agree to take now...on the BTH broadcast.

Me too HB, me too. Course it has to be administered by someone she is "comfortable" with, so it may take some time to find just the right one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back