PA-4 teens killed speeding and trying to jump a dip in road

I live in the school district where these kids went to school. It is so very sad. They wanted to video themselves doing this and post it on youtube.

This is a common practice with the kids in the area, a car full had just done the same jump successfully right before this group of boys went. The community has really come together with all kinds of benefits to help the parents out. It is such a sad situation.

I was truly impressed with how the other local schools have pulled together to support the community.

When I was a teen, this was something we OFTEN did. We'd go really, really fast.....hit the dip, become airborne and the feeling was like "freedom." I never once thought there could be such terrible consequences!

When I was a teen, this was something we OFTEN did. We'd go really, really fast.....hit the dip, become airborne and the feeling was like "freedom." I never once thought there could be such terrible consequences!

we didn't even have to do it, our school bus driver in middle school would for us =) it was great! the whole bus would be ready and having fun!
it would be a sad day when the light was read near the bump lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back