Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed

Chiquita71

Reaction score
Thread suggested by Intermezzo :thumb: If this is an unwanted or repeat thread, mods please delete. Thank you.

I should have started this thread with at least one piece of evidence we know will be allowed/not allowed at trial, but I did not look that up. With the defense working so hard to get (everything)thrown out, I think this suggestion is excellent. It can help us to understand what the jury really will be able to hear. I get confused and lost. :tsktsk:

It is difficult to remember all the motions by the defense.

If the title needs to be changed, please do so. I see that similar threads were open during the Scott Peterson trial: Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed. I gave this thread the same name. TIA.

:websleuther:

Well, we know the 911 calls are going to be ALLOWED. The jury is going to get to hear CA make the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" statement, as well as hear the coldness of KC's voice after CA basicly forced her to talk to them. That is a good start! :innocent:

The autopsy photos showing duct tape, with a heart shaped sticker, will be allowed. Also will the photos of KC pole dancing while she is supposedly looking for her in her own way.

Not really 'evidence' but will Casey's convicted felon status (from the stolen checks) be divulged to the jury?

Not really 'evidence' but will Casey's convicted felon status (from the stolen checks) be divulged to the jury?

I dont tend to think it is relavent in CIC of Murder trial..so jury wont hear it..HOWEVER..LOL When she is found Guilty and DP Penaty Phase commences..Yepper..Her previous criminal History is all valid info Jurors will need to know..JMOO tho:twocents:

From the Forensic Astrology forum I've learned that the planets favour BP ruling in favour of the state on the Miranda issues.
Therefore :) All statements made by poor little ICA, the innocent 110lb child with be admissable

Also the planets favour the Chloroform and Forensic Botany to be admitted!!!!

Thank you Ms Tuba!!!!!!!!

From the Forensic Astrology forum I've learned that the planets favour BP ruling in favour of the state on the Miranda issues.
Therefore :) All statements made by poor little ICA, the innocent 110lb child with be admissable

Also the planets favour the Chloroform and Forensic Botany to be admitted!!!!

Thank you Ms Tuba!!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh:..I sure hope you're right..I tend to believe this stuff too ......Praying with all my mightt!!!

:waitasec: Is this thread for hopes and wishes?

If so - I vote - All In!

If just that evidence we know for sure? 'Nother story...

This would be a good question for the Attorney Q&A Thread. I would imagine that if JB "opens the door" (as GA likes to say :innocent:) and tries to tell the jury how poor Little KC A was trying so hard to find her daughter through her own resources, it just might allow the SA to come back and say no, she was robbing her friend AH blind and shopping at Target with stolen checks, for which she was ultimately charged and pled guilty to. There is a direct connection to her felony theft charges and her murder charge so I am hoping that the jury gets to hear it all.

This would be a good question for the Attorney Q&A Thread. I would imagine that if JB "opens the door" (as GA likes to say :innocent:) and tries to tell the jury how poor Little KC A was trying so hard to find her daughter through her own resources, it just might allow the SA to come back and say no, she was robbing her friend AH blind and shopping at Target with stolen checks, for which she was ultimately charged and pled guilty to. There is a direct connection to her felony theft charges and her murder charge so I am hoping that the jury gets to hear it all.

The activity of stealing, etc. ought to come in, even if the conviction itself does not.

Her written statement prior to the handcuffing. In there she also admitted to lying, stealing, whatever it took to find her daughter. Duck KC, stealing's comin in.

Well, we know the 911 calls are going to be ALLOWED. The jury is going to get to hear CA make the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" statement, as well as hear the coldness of KC's voice after CA basicly forced her to talk to them. That is a good start! :innocent:

I was thrilled when we found that the 911 calls were going to be admitted. Two key things happen in that call, imo.
First, we have Casey spelling the nanny's name out to the dispatcher and so the phantom nanny will be included in the trial no matter what happens in these new motions.
Also, we hear Casey telling the lovely story of the nanny calling just the previous day, and how she talked to little Caylee who was just fine and wanted to talk about her mommy about her favorite book. Right. So right from the start we see Casey trying to convince LE NOT to look for her daughter.

I was thrilled when we found that the 911 calls were going to be admitted. Two key things happen in that call, imo.
First, we have Casey spelling the nanny's name out to the dispatcher and so the phantom nanny will be included in the trial no matter what happens in these new motions.
Also, we hear Casey telling the lovely story of the nanny calling just the previous day, and how she talked to little Caylee who was just fine and wanted to talk about her mommy about her favorite book. Right. So right from the start we see Casey trying to convince LE NOT to look for her daughter.

Yes! No matter how hard the DT tries to rewrite the history of this tragedy, if this goes to trial the jury WILL hear about the Invisnanny ZFG. I say if only because I cannot understand for the life of me why the DT hasn't gotten on their knees and begged KC to ask for a deal. Who knows. Maybe they have and she just refuses because she lives in her own little world where she is now a paralegal on the high-powered defense team that is battling the evil LE. Maybe she still thinks she can get a mis-trial that JB promised her. Personally, I want her to have to sit there while her evil deeds are layed neatly out by the SA and all of her ex-friends talk about her lies and stealing. Caylee deserves her justice.

The computer searches should be allowed in, the ones that suggest premeditation-IIRC, the defense and/or other parties have tried to suggest it could have been George, Cindy or Jesse on the computer those days in March, searching for choroform, neck breaking, etc...those suggestions are easily debunked, or thwarted, as they say.

Allowed:

Henkel Duct Tape.

31 days.

- 31 days (911 calls)

- Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took Caylee (911 calls)

- Casey didn't call LE because she was doing her own investigation (911 calls)

- The smell of death in Casey's car (911 calls)

- The fact that Caylee Marie Anthony is deceased. Homicide by undertermined means (autopsy) and that she was found not even a mile from her home.

- The fact that duct tape was found around the lower part (mouth and nose area) of Caylee's skull.

- The fact that Caylee was found (parts of her) in 2 black trash bags very similar to those found in the Anthony home.

- The fact that Caylee was found (again; parts of her) inside a Whitney Design Laundry bag that matches one found in the Anthony's garage.

- A Winnie the Pooh blanket, that Cindy knew was missing from the Anthony home and never told LE about, was found with Caylee.

- The fact that Caylee was placed in those woods during early/middle stages of decomposition because animals ripped her apart. That she was found scattered over a large area because of this animal activity. That she had bite marks on her bones, from animal activity (autopsy)

- Tony's testimony at trial (Blockbuster video?)

- Amy's testimony at trial (dead squirrels?)

That is just the beginning. I will add to this list as more decisions are made and we know what can and can not be said? The most important thing for me to come in, is the phone call Casey made to the Anthony home... right now.

:floorlaugh:..I sure hope you're right..I tend to believe this stuff too ......Praying with all my mightt!!!

Our astrologers have an incredible track record on these things but prayers are good too!!
O/T but are you located east, west or in the middle, north of the 49th lol!! Toronto says hello! :)

Originally posted by: FifthEssence
Post #511
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108752"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just released:
State Won't Use Casey's Jailhouse Reaction
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27024724/detail.html
Prosecutors will not use Casey Anthony's jailhouse reaction to the discovery of her daughter's remains as evidence at her trial, a new filing shows.

As a response to an original post by: salvarenga

Motion to Suppress Video Footage
Originally faxed from Baez 12/29/10 at 4:16pm. Stamped by the Court 12/29/11 at 6:06pm.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig... Footage.pdf
(end)

Respectfully Quoted Websleuthers.

Thread suggested by Intermezzo :thumb: If this is an unwanted or repeat thread, mods please delete. Thank you.

I should have started this thread with at least one piece of evidence we know will be allowed/not allowed at trial, but I did not look that up. With the defense working so hard to get (everything)thrown out, I think this suggestion is excellent. It can help us to understand what the jury really will be able to hear. I get confused and lost. :tsktsk:

It is difficult to remember all the motions by the defense.

If the title needs to be changed, please do so. I see that similar threads were open during the Scott Peterson trial: Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed. I gave this thread the same name. TIA.

:websleuther:

:waitasec: Is this thread for hopes and wishes?

If so - I vote - All In!

If just that evidence we know for sure? 'Nother story...

Chiquita,
Thank you for starting the Thread..Yesterday I went in search of thread that we may have already started..but I didn't finish searching...

LC
My intention, when I mentioned starting such a Thread, was to post the Evidence that will be allowed IN Trial.. we can go on forever about hopes and wishes :D

We are getting closer and closer to trial and I wanted Websleuths to have a a check list of what Evidence is allowed IN...

:blowkiss:
Thanks

Chiquita,
Thank you for starting the Thread..Yesterday I went in search of thread that we may have already started..but I didn't finish searching...

LC
My intention, when I mentioned starting such a Thread, was to post the Evidence that will be allowed IN Trial.. we can go on forever about hopes and wishes :D

We are getting closer and closer to trial and I wanted Websleuths to have a a check list of what Evidence is allowed IN...

:blowkiss:
Thanks

Of course, just because a motion to keep evidence out is denied doesn't mean the evidence will definitely be allowed in. Other objections might be made at trial. I think that was what CM was getting at about the statements made to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back