Michaele Salahi Booted from Celebrity Rehab!

She, and her husband, disgust me. What posers. :loser:

wth is wrong with this woman? i agree she needs a shrink - but i think her and her husband are just looking for a free ride. i cant stand them.... sorry...

Check yourself into rehab but you don't have an addiction issue?

:waitasec:

Good grief. I don't like this couple. IMHO they should be sitting in jail for crashing the white house and getting that close to the president. (I'm not a fan of this president but good lord I don't want to see him injured or harmed).

Who cares? Not making light of addiction but supposedly she doesn't have one, so... why was she there? Just another case of someone being "famous" for no reason.

She, and her husband, disgust me. What posers. :loser:

We know his mother, a very nice lady. But I can't stand these other two. Nor the media attention they get... I don't know the son or DIL at all - only what I read in the news. Makes me sick.

the only addiction she or they have is to a free ride and the media attention ..

She was booted? Did she lie about being on the guest list again? :crazy:

We know his mother, a very nice lady. But I can't stand these other two. Nor the media attention they get... I don't know the son or DIL at all - only what I read in the news. Makes me sick.

Did you watch the Real Housewives of DC? They portrayed his mother as a horrible, greedy person. Half of their appearances on the show were them bashing his mother over the vineyard.
They really do disgust me.

I do believe Michaele and her husband both suffer from an addiction - the addiction of attention, and being in front of cameras. JMO

Did you watch the Real Housewives of DC? They portrayed his mother as a horrible, greedy person. Half of their appearances on the show were them bashing his mother over the vineyard.
They really do disgust me.

No, I didn't watch it... But I think they are bitter over the vineyard and other things. There's been a huge family feud over it all. I don't know his mother closely but I tend to believe her - I've known her for about 4 years. Others in our community do know her better than I do and I have asked them about it and they tend to think the son and his wife are just nuts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back