Portland, OR-7-year-old-choked-by-bullies

Ridiculous! Where are the teachers that are supposed to be keeping an eye on recess?? If it is too much for one person to handle, then they need to have two or more on duty recess supervisors. How on earth do two kids get away with strangling another student in broad daylight?

The students were told to apologize.

That's it????? Why aren't they suspended? :banghead:

The students were told to apologize.

That's it????? Why aren't they suspended? :banghead:

Suspended is not enough:maddening:expell is more like it and than a fine to the parents.

I think it time that parents take some responsibilities too. It time we teach our children that bully is not okay.:maddening:

This topics always make my blood boils!!!

APOLOGIZE AND ALL IS WELL??? I don't think so! I am sorry but I am SICK AND TIRED of all this talk about anti-bully campaigns and yet we see things like this, where there is no follow-up! UGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

-Girl that was bullied all through school because she was shy and no one did anything about it.

Not only should the boys be expelled from school, but the parents should be held accountable too.
My daughter was horribly bullied in her new school when she was 10. After complaining to the teacher, the counselor and the principal, it took me threatening to whip another mom's *advertiser censored*s before it stopped.
I have absolutely no tolerance for bullies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back