Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Split

Oh that's too bad!

Anybody have JT's number?

Anybody have JT's number?

I'll get you his number if you get me Al Pacino's.:D

Maybe she can get back with Derek Jeter, and then her and Carmen Diaz, A-Rod and Jeter can chat about JT.:crazy:

No surprise here since JT is a dirty dog. How he came off smelling like a rose with the whole Britney breakup, I will never know. Where there's smoke there's fire, so I am predicting he will soon be hooksting it up with Mila Kunis or Olivia Munn if he hasn't already.

Filly, you don't like Jeter's fiance Minka Kelly? I think she is gorgeous. I like Jessica Biel - it's nice to see an actress with an athletic figure and not a toothpick like most of them.

I have no clue what movie Biel ever acted in but in June of 2009 in an interview in Allure magazine she said the reason she wasn't getting parts in movies was because she was too beautiful.

Uh-huh.

She's pretty but Liz Taylor was drop dead gorgeous and she had a lot of roles. I could tick off a good dozen actresses that are classic beauties who worked---a lot.

After reading that interview I could never see a picture of Biel or see her on TV in interview (I saw her on the George Lopez show one night and she talked about being beautiful that night too) and not think to myself---yes she's pretty but she really needs to work on the modesty thing. LOL

Yes she's pretty, but pretty is as pretty does.

Mila is one of the most beautiful young actresses around and I hope that if Justin is a bit shady then she gives him a run for his money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back