2011.03.11 Dr. Spitz Report Due Today

Lets just say I'm not holding my breath.

:floorlaugh: I love days like these when we all get to wait and see if the defense will make their deadlines. I guess we will see how sincere JB was earlier this week when he made that apology.

I say 3:59pm is when we'll see that report, unless Baez is going to claim the Japan Tsunami thwarted him.

Baez needs to make that deadline or he might face contempt charges, once again and this time JA/LDB/FG might not be so forgiving..as well as His Honor...tic, tock, tic, tock...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I fully expect DCS to submit another scientific report on his behalf,ripped from her yellow lined note pad and probably without his authorization.
Should be very interesting when Dr Spitz is unavaiable to testify due to medical reasons and BP refuses to accept a JD report as an MD one to be used at trial in his absence.

Or there will be no report at all. :) It's too bad Valhall is on team Caylee and can't be bought or they could hire her. She's amazing at cutting through the junk science and carp.

at 5:01 we will see a motion requesting an extension due to super sekrit "medical" reasons. In other words Dr. Spitz is still in the hospital.

Is Baez going to be so busy ducking and weaving from this doc release that he won't even remember that report is due today??? :rocker:

All the vital traffic links are here!
http://www.wesh.com/traffic/index.html

Hey, we could all watch the traffic cams, like we used to watch the stalker cam! LOL

:floorlaugh:

That's so funny! :floorlaugh:

hahahaha :crazy:

This is current for just minutes ago. Note yellow warning icons:

3d85f22f.png

Traffic on I-4 is building. Baez needs to get someone with Spitz's report in a car and on the road now.

05a434ac.png

With his track record? I highly doubt it. He's too busy pondering his excuse as to why he missed the deadline to actually get it there by the deadline . . . .

Given JB's track record and Spitz's medical condition I see JB milking that excuse at least one more time if not many. We tried HHJP but, under seal he is not well enough yet to respond to me. We need another 30 days.

Could that be what the sidebar was about at the end of the last hearing?

Wonder if he'll do the usual and submit it late and act like nothing happened? Was "attorney" William Slabaugh at fault again? Maybe it was confusion again. I could see where a deadline could cause some serious confusion at the Baez Law Firm, where justice begins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back