GUILTY GA - Edna Figueroa, 3, shaken to death, Conyers, 5 March 2011

MorenoI

Reaction score
I cannot even imagine how violently you would have to shake a 3-yr-old to kill her. :furious:

RIP, sweet child.

I cannot even imagine how violently you would have to shake a 3-yr-old to kill her. :furious:

RIP, sweet child.

Beli, thats exactly what I was thinking. I have a 3 yr old baby, and he is small for his age. he weighs 35 lbs. I cant imagine..... Sweet baby girl, you did not deserve this. Your mama should have cuddled you and cherished you. Kissed you goodnight and played "this little piggy". 3 yr olds are challenging, but everyday is a whole new adveture for them. Be at peace little one, I know you are loved and some angel will tuck you safely in your heavenly bed.

From March 2012:

http://www.rockdalenews.com/archives/10383/

Raul Solis, 21, pled guilty to felony murder and cruelty to children in the first degree for the March 2011 death of Edna Figueroa...

Rockdale County Superior Court Judge David Irwin sentenced Solis to life in prison, with the possibilty of parole after 30 years...

Edna woke up Solis, who had worked all night, by throwng something at him. Solis later admitted to shaking her, said Sullivan. Solis and Alvarez later found Edna lying in her room unresponsive. She was taken to Rockdale Medical and then Egleston, where she was found to have extensive hemorrhaging in the brain and difficulty breathing. She was determined to be brain dead and taken off life support a day later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back