2011.03.16 - Pete Kampfer on local radio show in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen online by going to the blog.....kvmckaum.blogspot.com.

This was planned before this came out, and for all I know he might not want to take any questions about Hailey.

This was planned before this came out, and for all I know he might not want to take any questions about Hailey.

so why is he doing this show? are there other cases or issues he is going to cover?

I'm confused. Is the show not about Hailey? :waitasec: ?

Whatever it's going to be about..I'm sure it will be encrypted. PH should analyse PK. lol. It would be interesting tho...for sure.

Maybe PK was involved with profiling, psychological forensics or even statement analysis himself when with the FBI?

So should we believe anything he says, or not? I don't think I have ever been more confused in a case, and there have been some doozies...

So if he does not want to take Hailey questions, why do I care if he is on the radio? lol. He is prolly' pouting because it was pointed out he wasn't LE.

I'm confused. Is the show not about Hailey? :waitasec: ?
Ok ! PK started this once a month call in show because of so much controversy and changes to the city a while back ! A PK press conference of sorts . Supposed to be any questions the City Residents have. In my experience, if there is a interest that peaks your attention in an area that you don't have access to a local newspaper, subscribe(hard copy not internet ) to that newspaper for 6 months and you will figure out who's who and give you an insight to the inner workings of that community, especially in small ones . JMO

Does anyone know how long this will be? I couldn't find anything on the website for it except the live/stream feed. TIA

Ok ! PK started this once a month call in show because of so much controversy and changes to the city a while back ! A PK press conference of sorts . Supposed to be any questions the City Residents have. In my experience, if there is a interest that peaks your attention in an area that you don't have access to a local newspaper, subscribe(hard copy not internet ) to that newspaper for 6 months and you will figure out who's who and give you an insight to the inner workings of that community, especially in small ones . JMO

Thank you very much for clearing that up. I wish I could listen as I enjoy hearing him speak and trying to decipher what he may be saying

What time is it supposed to happen? And I can't listen to it at work either...

he hasn't been updated in a couple weeks, investigators are gathing info for GJ. That was about it. Off to talk about city budget now.

he is keeping info close to the vest. People have been cooperating with searching their properties. Talking about military helping search.

LOL he knows how to speak, um err I beg to dissagree. (sorry for the snark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni