Katie Holmes gives Suri "adult" candy

i have always thought that they were a strange couple....know im sure of it...

What is wrong with her????

I've never even heard of "adult" candy before.

"Mother of the Year" material here. Not.

What kind of store is she in, with a young child, that would even sell that kind of thing?

She had to notice. The pictures show the box within inches of Katie's face.
How horrible.

I thought it was funny - Suri probably grabbed them (I know my kids would) - how old is Suri - 4 or 5, I think? She may not even have really known what they were. I'm sure Katie distracted her from them when she could - or let her nibble on them innocently.

All those photos made me think was how grateful I am not to have cameras recording my every situation!!

But where can you buy those? I mean, they don't offer that type of stuff at most stores a 4-5 year old should be in.
I think it's crazy.

No matter if I had cameras pointed at me or not, my child WOULD not be eating on gummy wee wees.

JMO

I'll give mom a pass on this and instead ask why the store would have obviously adult items in reach of young kids. Can't we let kids be kids?

That's real nice. Why can't she just eat regular gummy bears or something?

*sigh* The Holmes/Cruise family seems a little odd..this just furthers my claim.

I hope this store doesn't have 'adult' candy right next to kids/family candy.
Is this a 'special' section of the store?
If so, leave your child at home when you shop in that section.............

No matter what store they were in this child should not be holding a box of this sort of candy. Even if she grabbed it and wanted it. It's not a crime for a parent to tell their child no. As a matter of fact, telling your child no regarding things they should not have is very healthy.
Children can not and should not expect to get everything they want.
Even if she cries (gasp! I know) it's inappropriate to have your little girl clutched ahold to candy such as this.

Bad parenting IMO.

Ooh man poor Katie. The child probably picked 'em up them "click" goes the camera before mom even had a chance to grab them away from her. I dislike the games the paparazzi plays with their camera's and the stars. They can make anyone look bad if they take the picture at just the right second!

Ooh man poor Katie. The child probably picked 'em up them "click" goes the camera before mom even had a chance to grab them away from her. I dislike the games the paparazzi plays with their camera's and the stars. They can make anyone look bad if they take the picture at just the right second!

The more I think about it, the more I believe this is probably what happened. I'm not a mother yet but when I do have children, I am sure there will be instances where I thank God that the paparazzi have no reason to follow me....haha.

LOL! I am hoping one of her security guys had a knife to cut them into nice, manageable, little pieces.
Real men carry a pocket knife! LOLOL

Totally, lol. As a mother of two boys in which once at Target my 2 year old "washed his hair" with shampoo while sitting in the shopping cart and grabbed a pack of condoms off the shelf in the same trip, I can understand.

I can imagine her picking those up and saying "it's a baseball bat" or something like that. :lol:

(yes, I have learned to always keep the shopping cart in the middle of the aisle :innocent: )

Maybe Katie shouldn't shop in stores that carry that type of merchandise when she has children with her. Then "accidents" like this wouldn't happen. I'd think that by now she'd be used to the papparazzi following her, and would take such things into consideration.

Unless this happened at Toys-R-Us, it's not the store's fault for selling stuff like that, or putting it where children can reach it. Any store that sells merchandise like that isn't a "children's" store, and children shouldn't be in store in the first place. I've never shopped there, so I have absolutely no idea what they sell.

Serendipity 3's press rep Joe Calderone confirmed to E! News that the paparazzi shots were legit, and that when perusing the gift shop at the front of the restaurant while waiting to be seated, Suri happened upon the adult-themed treats.

Which, judging by some of the snaps, seemed to surprise Katie as much as anyone.

But—and this is the important part—Tom Cruise's missus did not end up purchasing the scandalous confection. Those remained on the shelf. And rightfully so.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b231327_true_false_did_katie_holmes_buy_suri.html#ixzz1GtSsm25u

The rest of the article does go on to say that it was a pretty late night visit to the restaurant. Well past Suri's bedtime.

I'll give a pass on the candy but not the pacifier ... that thing needs to go IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back