WESH Says Casey Read her Rights

Casey knew all about her rights. She had a once-cop pop and a few cops undercover. She probably gleaned all the info she could from them about what to do if being questioned by LE about a crime. So she lied to the police, time and time again. When she was backed into a corner she shut up and demanded to speak to an attorney. She was extremely calm and cool when being interviewed at Universal. Unbelievable how she could spew out lie after lie and not be fazed by the reality of big guys with guns.

Casey knew all about her rights. She had a once-cop pop and a few cops undercover. She probably gleaned all the info she could from them about what to do if being questioned by LE about a crime. So she lied to the police, time and time again. When she was backed into a corner she shut up and demanded to speak to an attorney. She was extremely calm and cool when being interviewed at Universal. Unbelievable how she could spew out lie after lie and not be fazed by the reality of big guys with guns.

More like under-the-cover. :floorlaugh:

WESH needs to follow this case a little better. They completely missed the point that no one is disputing that she was read her rights when she was ARRESTED. It was when she was not a suspect that Baez (and only Baez) says she should have also been read her rights.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-e...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

NOT that I take pleasure in defending the media, but it appears this video and speculation about when she was mirandized, and for which charges, was fed to WESH by the MD site where they are currently high-fiving, but appears to me to be sloppy speculation..

Just my opinion...

Just more journalistic sensationalism. I try very hard not to get aggravated with the news media...but I do think that the media in Orlando should be held to a higher standard on getting the facts right. They have been at ground zero on this story from day one. Period.

As we get closer to the trial...many things will be reported that will raise our tempers and blood pressure...much as we try not to allow those stories to do that.

But really? She was read her rights. As many astute posters on this forum have pointed out. The Defense (and some others) are saying that she should have been told immediately after telling her 10,000 lies that she was a suspect and should have been read her rights...after the first lie. The DT doesn't even dispute that she lied. But they would love if the whole ZFG thing just went away. Ain't gonna happen. They are stuck with a pretty bad deck of cards and KC's lies. They certainly hate that immediately ZFG was considered the suspect.

So when we believe KC, we should know better. And when we don't believe her we should. LOL.

YM testified that he did not read ICA her rights prior to the Universal interview. After she rolled on down to the station and looked at ZFG photos...she was arrested. At some point she was read her rights because she was arrested. Is the Defense saying she wasn't arrested...?? lol...because that would be a Guiness World Book record detainment. She is already breaking records for being the longest running Orange County Jail houseguest ever...see what you can achieve when you lie peeps? Record status. LOL.

Ooops...I forgot to add the most important thing...any ANY article that begins with "Casey says/told/thinks/thought/spoke/relayed/wrote" should be taken with a grain of salt. Casey said...Casey told...

Casey lies period. I can't believe I forgot to mention that...

YM testified that he did not read ICA her rights prior to the Universal interview. After she rolled on down to the station and looked at ZFG photos...she was arrested. At some point she was read her rights because she was arrested. Is the Defense saying she wasn't arrested...?? lol...because that would be a Guiness World Book record detainment. She is already breaking records for being the longest running Orange County Jail houseguest ever...see what you can achieve when you lie peeps? Record status. LOL.

Employee of the Year seems so insignificant compared to what Casey has accomplished these past few years. Maybe we should have a plaque made up for Cindy to hang on her wall to commemorate Casey's biggest accomplishment in life?

Ooops...I forgot to add the most important thing...any ANY article that begins with "Casey says/told/thinks/thought/spoke/relayed/wrote" should be taken with a grain of salt. Casey said...Casey told...

CM said at the last hearing that she was never Mirandized until October...
yet here she is on video telling Lee that she was...
Love those videos :innocent:

Well, if they go by anything the Anthonys say, they really ought to check what they are putting out there? Just seeing if it sticks, huh? Mistruths and halftruths=Lies!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! We here are bright enough to see thru these attempts by the defense to send the media on a side trail - why can't the media see that and resist the urge to take the bait and run with it? We know ICA and most likely the A family in general have no conscience ... why can't the media scrape up enough of a conscience to resist? Have we really degenerated to a point where, as a society, making a buck is worth much more than justice for an innocent little one like Caylee? Sorry, I know the answer to that, but I just don't want to admit it.

Employee of the Year seems so insignificant compared to what Casey has accomplished these past few years. Maybe we should have a plaque made up for Cindy to hang on her wall to commemorate Casey's biggest accomplishment in life?

Exactly. Somewhere in there should be an honorable mention for longest time to report a child missing. Oh wait...she didn't even report it. She was forcibly handed the phone by her mother who reported Caylee missing...oops...:waitasec:

Isn't Lee the same Lee that she tried to convince several people, including the FBI, was the father of her kid? The same Lee that she openly acknowledged with kindness (unlike her parental units) in open court until he recently said he would lie to KC if she had information about Caylee that he could share with LE? The same Lee she said molested her...? You and I are on the same page. :) But as I mentioned...any article that starts with KC says/said/told/wrote/maintains...etc...should be outright ignored...or at least somehow taken not as seriously as WESH does...KC says she was abducted by a calculator...with big numbers...and it glowed in the dark...a WESH exclusive...

Well, if they go by anything the Anthonys say, they really ought to check what they are putting out there? Just seeing if it sticks, huh? Mistruths and halftruths=Lies!!!!!!!!!
I see you have neglected to buy the super secret Casey Anthony mistruth/bald faced lie disguised as a partial truth/half truth/mistruth/lie but only if she is protecting the family...decoder ring...duh...they come in a box...from some shopping network I would gladly tell you about...only...that stuff is on my old computer...which doesn't keep a charge...and it is missing...and so with my new computer I can't find what I am looking for "off-hand" so basically...if I can just find the old computer I can find all of the information about the super secret Anthony decoder ring...but...it is gone...the computer...but if I stall long enough I can think of more lies..please excuse me because I am trying to sell my laser disc player on Ebay for $1 million dollars...which it totally will...if only I can find the laser disc player...but I do have a "Universal" remote...it is just I didn't program the disc player on the remote...so if we can just find that player I will be banking...:woohoo:

Exactly! We here are bright enough to see thru these attempts by the defense to send the media on a side trail - why can't the media see that and resist the urge to take the bait and run with it? We know ICA and most likely the A family in general have no conscience ... why can't the media scrape up enough of a conscience to resist? Have we really degenerated to a point where, as a society, making a buck is worth much more than justice for an innocent little one like Caylee? Sorry, I know the answer to that, but I just don't want to admit it.

ITA...the only caveat I will add...even though I am not a fan of GA/CA...is that they just don't want their daughter to die as well. Having said that...they have covered for her throughout her entire life as though doing so would somehow justify the soulless creature she has become...All these people do for her is back off and justify and throw the blame elsewhere...considering that they are either religious or pretend to have religion...don't they understand that unless you ask for forgiveness for your sins you can't be forgiven? No amount of bleach and covering up and vacuuming decomp out of the trunk can save her literal soul...But I guess...once again they would rather their daughter shrink from responsibility rather than embrace it? What more do the A's need to know? 31 days? Fake nanny story that they didn't even buy? trunk smells like death and has stains in it? Haven't seen nor talked to Caylee in 31 days? Daughter dumps car at Amscot? Daughter steals and lies and lies lies lies...daughter has fake nanny she drops Caylee off to to go to fake work? There is nothing more they need to know. No Amber Alert would have solved this caper because Caylee was already dead. And speaking of the Amber Alert...from day one that this story broke which was a mere 10 plus hours give or take a little less after ICA was arrested the local media plastered CAYLEE'S face all over television...within 48 hours her picture and videos were all over America...so excuse me, George, if you honestly believe that Caylee's face wasn't well known all over the country, within 48 hours of your wife forcing your daughter to report Caylee missing...just as good if not better than an Amber Alert. :loser:

NOT that I take pleasure in defending the media, but it appears this video and speculation about when she was mirandized, and for which charges, was fed to WESH by the MD site where they are currently high-fiving, but appears to me to be sloppy speculation..

Just my opinion...

Wow, you are absolutely correct. I don't understand how they missed the whole point, doesn't he sit through the actual hearings??

Much as I am unimpressed with CM - I would believe his word over that of Ms Anthony anywhere, anytime.

Why does the media always assume that anything Casey says is the truth. She was no doubt "read her rights" when arrested - but who knows who said the words to her and when or where. When Yuri states says what happened and in front of who - then it is believable.

I doubt all and anything said by Ms Anthony whether on a video or not.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back