Team Caylee

MissJames

a yellowflutterby changed my life : )
Reaction score
I know we already have a list of players in this case,but since the trial is so close,I'd like to list TEAM CAYLEE members and their roles,why they are important and why we LUV them. Are there any surprise team members out there? Is Uncle Lee on going to be on Team Caylee? What about Dominick Casey?Is he Team Caylee or the losing team?

Let's give a shout out to all those standing up for Justice for Caylee :woohoo:

Yuri Melich
John Allen
John Ashton
Linda Drane Burdick
Kio Marie
Jesse Grund
Reverand Grrund
Rick Plesea
Mark NeJame
Tim Miller
TES volunteers
Amy Huzeinga
Roy Kronk
Tony Lazarrio
The towyard guy
Dr. G

please add to list and how you think their role will help Caylee get Justice.
Feel free to correct any of my spelling errors,and of course,if redundent ,mods,please remove:innocent:

Kathi Belich, WFTV reporter. Sheer doggedness has kept her on this case despite having to deal with the obnoxious DT. They hate her and are intimidated by her, she will keep probing until she finds the truth and asks the questions they did NOT want asked.

:twocents: GOD or what ever term one may use for the Higher Power! Just seems like everytime something "weird" :banghead: happens, HE/SHE kicks in and sets "right to might"!:rocker:

Towyard guy's name is Simon Burch. Anyone who goes dumpster diving in his jammies to retreive a trash bag that may help find out who did this (at the time) gets my vote!

Brian Burner...called LE about shovel
Chris Stutz...refused ICA's call from jail and offered to visit her in jail for LE

Mr. Frank George, the other assistant state's attorney, trying this case along with Jeff and Linda. He has a lot of experience in child abuse cases, iirc, and I believe will be a real asset come trial time.

The "Genuine Truth" will be the greatest asset for "Team Caylee". Not the A's spin, or the defense's spin - "just the facts, Mam" - sort of truth. No non-sense, down to earth, real, truths that Miss Anthony is so estranged (thank you Judge Strickland).

:twocents: GOD or what ever term one may use for the Higher Power! Just seems like everytime something "weird" :banghead: happens, HE/SHE kicks in and sets "right to might"!:rocker:

I like the way you think! You see proof every day .Awesomeness:rocker:

The "Genuine Truth" will be the greatest asset for "Team Caylee". Not the A's spin, or the defense's spin - "just the facts, Mam" - sort of truth. No non-sense, down to earth, real, truths that Miss Anthony is so estranged (thank you Judge Strickland).

Yes! I'm on a government commission made up of both parties and we all agree, the facts,the data ,will speak for itself. 'Nuff said.

Human Decomposition alert dogs. They have no biases,just doing their job.

The scientist at the body farm ,for all they do ,right down to testing squirrels.

Towyard guy's name is Simon Burch. Anyone who goes dumpster diving in his jammies to retreive a trash bag that may help find out who did this (at the time) gets my vote!

Yes! I had that visual in my head,also.

John Morgan, his team, and Zenaida Gonzalez-a woman that is going to make KC face the music in her own way, and not allow KC to put this off on strangers, excuses, made up nannies, or a struggling mother of 6.

Iassan and his mature view of the world we live in-that death happens even to the innocent, at the hands of those we never thought could kill.
Kristina Chester, who shed real tears over Caylee and would "die" if something happened to her.
Ryan Pasley, that he would turn tail on his best friend, and furthermore, help the state to pursue justice by requesting to help get the truth out of KC.

Every single Law Enforcement Officer and Forensic technician who were down on their hands and knees searching for Caylee once her remains had been found by Mr. Kronk. While her family were dining with media representatives.

UNCLE LEE because Caylee would want us to forgive and forget the past. He's here in the present when he's needed the most.

You guys are making me cry!

I want to add HHJP. I know he's not supposed to take a side, but I believe this trial will be fair, and justice will be served for Caylee because of him taking over the case. I have never been more confident in a judge in my entire life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back