Tip prompts excavation by crime-scene techs -Interlachen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
May I please ask if anyone knows more on this.I found it in the media links?Do you think it was related to little Haleighs case?If a cadaver dog hit on something then I do feel someone dead was there at one time.I hope they are looking into this more who ever it relates to.

Tip prompts excavation by crime-scene techs (see video here)

INTERLACHEN - Authorities dug up an area on the shore of a West Putnam lake Friday on a tip that two bodies were buried there.

Shortly before sunset, investigators stopped and said their search found nothing.

"There were no indications of any soil disturbance at all," said Deputy Hancel Woods, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The search was triggered after an informant provided information. At midday, a dog specially trained to locate dead bodies was brought to the site mentioned by the informant and "alerted," indicating the presence of bodies.

more at link

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

There seems to be an awful lot of activity lately. Either this stuff is related to Haleigh or this is one murderous area. How many missing people and dead bodies are unaccounted for anyway? & the reason all this activity is interesting, is because of Ron's truth telling deal, Misty being offered immunity, etc...I just think somebody's going to start talking. MOO.

I agree Dodie...there is a lot of activity going on.

If by some small chance that one of those bodies were Haleigh who the heck would've been buried with her? this tip that LE got said that there were two bodies buried there....and unfortunately Le found nothing...so the two bodies had been moved? Cadavers dogs alerted on this area too....Is it just me but does it seem like PC needs to get better cadaver dogs? They also hit on the dumpster near the mh and LE found nothing. What in the world is going on?

ETA: I've always felt that LE was having a hard time with this investigation because maybe there were more than one crime committed...but another murder? Too much talk about guns.

I know some people feel like Haleigh may have been shot...could it be possible that she was not the intended target but yet just caught in the crossfire? I've always felt that there was some type of altercation but an altercation between who? I just don't think it was Ron vs. the Croslins but what if it was Ron and the Croslins against someone else?

If by some small chance that one of those bodies were Haleigh who the heck would've been buried with her? this tip that LE got said that there were two bodies buried there....and unfortunately Le found nothing...so the two bodies had been moved? Cadavers dogs alerted on this area too....Is it just me but does it seem like PC needs to get better cadaver dogs? They also hit on the dumpster near the mh and LE found nothing. What in the world is going on?

ETA: I've always felt that LE was having a hard time with this investigation because maybe there were more than one crime committed...but another murder? Too much talk about guns.

I know some people feel like Haleigh may have been shot...could it be possible that she was not the intended target but yet just caught in the crossfire? I've always felt that there was some type of altercation but an altercation between who? I just don't think it was Ron vs. the Croslins but what if it was Ron and the Croslins against someone else?

Hi Suspicious, I always thought Haleigh was tucked right under that dumpster temporarily and then moved to another location not long afterwards ~ maybe to the river. It is just supposition, but dogs don't lie IMO. They might have wanted to get her away from the house immediately cause they had to call 911, the dumpster was close by and a lonely spot. That gave someone time to think of a fiinal destination place to put her.

PS: Did the neighbors hear a gunshot? There were a couple of neighbors almost next door like the guy who used to post here.

Ok..

So on March 11, we have an informant leading LE to a spot where two bodies were supposedly buried...LE found nothing.

On March 15, there is a human skull and bones found on Mandarin Road.

Is this correct?

I just wish that someday we will learn where Haleigh is. It just breaks my heart that she is out there somewhere alone. When I first heard about a possible discovery, I was hoping there would be closure for Haleigh.

There are good people out there...the one's who find and report something suspicious such as bones/skull, etc.

It only takes a slight miracle...hopefully in my lifetime she will be found....Then Haleigh can truly rest in peace.

Sorry for my sadness. It's bedtime and late, and I'm about to say prayers. Grabbing my tissues!

Hi Suspicious, I always thought Haleigh was tucked right under that dumpster temporarily and then moved to another location not long afterwards ~ maybe to the river. It is just supposition, but dogs don't lie IMO. They might have wanted to get her away from the house immediately cause they had to call 911, the dumpster was close by and a lonely spot. That gave someone time to think of a fiinal destination place to put her.

PS: Did the neighbors hear a gunshot? There were a couple of neighbors almost next door like the guy who used to post here.

Hey Scandi...IMO Haleigh has been moved several times. But it is my opinion that someone was placed at that dumpster temporarily. My theories "tonight" (lol) makes me think that this investigation involves more than one murder.

I didn't think that the cadaver dogs lied either but that would mean that someone is continuosly moving these dead bodies or dead body around....

I don't know if the neighbors heard a gunshot but IIRC someone heard what sounded like a car backfiring....

Or a fight over a gun.......and it fired.

Ok..

So on March 11, we have an informant leading LE to a spot where two bodies were supposedly buried...LE found nothing.

Is this correct?

suspicious1, I just wished to add....

On March 11 RC filed an appeal, pro se. Does pro se mean RC filed it himself, not filed by his atty?

hmmm.

Yep lot's of activity going on in Haleigh's case! Bless her little heart. I sure hope she is found.

wm

Didn't RC and TC go into a Mexican drug house trying to buy drugs, supposedly the Sunday night before Haleigh went missing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one point I heard that RC shot a guy and stole his drugs. Perhaps that would be the two bodies (if at all.)

Also, has anyone ever been able to find Orleando. If not, why not?

What made this interesting to me was the tip was on 3/11
The week before 3/2 Katrina died and the funeral was 3/8 which Hope was in Putman for her mother funeral on the 8th. Just made me go Hmmmmm!

Could it be that whoever shot Haleigh was also shot by Ron or part of his gang, and both bodies were put there? But...where are the bodies now? and who finally gave up that info? Just speculating...

Didn't RC and TC go into a Mexican drug house trying to buy drugs, supposedly the Sunday night before Haleigh went missing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one point I heard that RC shot a guy and stole his drugs. Perhaps that would be the two bodies (if at all.)

I thought the mexican drug story was the girls went to Saint Augustine to trick. I had heard that Ronald had problems with a dealer but did not know it was a mexican dealer. I wonder if it is the same dealer/group.

Ok..

Is this correct?

Right, and don't forget, not sure date but recently, 2 guns fished out of pond, I believe in St. John's county. I'll go look it up. brb

What about the missing SO, Chad Reynolds (name?) as a second person besides HaLeigh? I know he went missing before HaLeigh did but...???

yes there was rumor early on about a shooting that Ron might been involve with Mexican guy. And that the guy was missing.

Orlando has moved but I remember reading a couple months ago he was living in another county. the man was smart and got has far away has he could from the Cummings and Croslins.

4 Jacy, I have been very courious about Orleando myself. I couldn't remember his name, but wasnt that RC's friend that was stuck to his side continually right after Haleigh went missing, the mysteriously wasn't there anymore? I really would like to know just what his connection to this group really is, and why the mystery of his leaving? Thanks for bringing this up.

4 Jacy, I have been very courious about Orleando myself. I couldn't remember his name, but wasnt that RC's friend that was stuck to his side continually right after Haleigh went missing, the mysteriously wasn't there anymore? I really would like to know just what his connection to this group really is, and why the mystery of his leaving? Thanks for bringing this up.

Nonni, Ron was quoted as saying Orleando was his best friend. I found it very strange and vulgar when he was in jail, talking to his mother on the phone, and he used the N word to describe some of the other prisoners. What a P-G!!!!

I remembered Interlachen.Is this place in the article link above the same place as in this article?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091909_New_search_for_Haleigh_Cummings

more at link

New search for Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 5:41 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 2:56 PM EDT
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed they are conducting a new search for Haleigh Cummings this weekend, according to FOX 35's Jacksonville affiliate WAWS TV.
Dive teams and investigators from various law enforcement agencies are scouring a pond south of Palatka, having found evidence that could be related to the 6-year-old’s disappearance in February.
Officials on Saturday said they will drain the body of water for better access to the site.
FOX 35 News reported Friday that search crews and a surveillance helicopter were checking an area of Interlachen off U.S. Highway 19 in North Central Florida, where detectives found a field of marijuana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling