1636 users online (295 members and 1341 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    And the only thing we we can do is wait.
    Who killed Dennis Clougherty?
    Found shot to death near Cedar Falls, Iowa
    August 12th, 1974

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...12-August-1974
    Visit the thread if you have information!

Yes, it's possible a killer can be stupid, lazy, and callous enough to leave their victims' remains lying around in a box in storage. It's happened before:

Reyna Marroquin, left in a barrel for decades, her evil killer moved to Florida, new owners found the remains.
    Janice Hartman is another victim, murdered by her emotionless psychopath husband John Smith, kept in a box for decades.
    Australia's Snowtown

A profiler could cite many more cases.

It's stupid, but many people who commit murder have low IQs and no morality. Particularly those who get caught. So the things they do are so horrible to begin with, stupidity should not surprise us. The pop culture depiction of the serial killer or even the garden-variety murderer as some sort of genius playing chess with detectives makes great drama but it's rarer.

Most psychopaths figure this out and so never commit the overt crimes that get them in prison.

Here's the thing though - if this isn't the Skelton boys - who the hell could they be? I've taken a look at all the usual sites (NamUs, Doe Network, Charley Project, etc.) and there are very few missing children reported in Montana, at least on these sites. Where would we even begin in trying to figure out who these three bodies could be?
    JUSTICE FOR: Maureen, Melissa, Megan, Amber, Jessica, John Doe, Peaches, Baby Doe, Jane Doe #6 & Jane Doe #7

SSDGM

Quote Originally Posted by darthorcinus View Post
    Here's the thing though - if this isn't the Skelton boys - who the hell could they be? I've taken a look at all the usual sites (NamUs, Doe Network, Charley Project, etc.) and there are very few missing children reported in Montana, at least on these sites. Where would we even begin in trying to figure out who these three bodies could be?
    There are a few good suggestions here if they turn out to not be the Skelton boys, right from the Brown children even to the Beaumont's. They may not be missing from MT either. The Beaumont children are unlikely imo but there are a few options when looking at the entire US. I'm still going with my first thought though when I first heard about these bodies, that they are the Skelton boys.
    "Worlds on fire, we don't know who lit it, house of cards and we're all living in it,
    but I'm home, and there's no place I'd rather be..."

София Петрова в Сиатъл

Likely to find me somewhere
    here during the night

_
    __

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41