"Red" rocker Sammy Hagar says abducted by aliens

Dark Knight

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – No doubt Sammy Hagar, a former lead singer for Van Halen, has enjoyed a lot of far out experiences in life, but on Monday, the rocker told perhaps his farthest out tale to MTV. He was abducted by aliens.

Or, at least, his brain was.

In an interview for his new book, "Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock" at mtvhive.com, Hagar lets go of what even he admits might make him "sound like a crazy person" to some readers.

He and the reporter are talking about dreams he claims to have had about UFOs, and when asked whether he believed he had been abducted, Hagar answers: "I think I have."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110321/en_nm/us_sammyhagar_aliens

:ufo:

Wow! Celebs must score some of the best DRUGS! :loser:Between Sheens TIGER BLOOD, WARLOCK drug fueled delusions and Sammys CLOSE ENCOUNTERS....:loser:

He must have eaten the worm in his Cabo Wabo..

alrighty then Sammy ...

good luck with selling that book

I like him even more now! there are celebs that really believe in aliens. Phil Collins is another one.

I think I was along on that same trip. :waitasec:

What's the problem with believing in aliens? :waiting:

:kimsterwink:

Believing in aliens is fine. When folks start claiming they were "probed" it gets to be more of an issue. imo anywho.

Anything to promote a book.. :)

Wonder if he was with Anne Heche. Didn't she have some wacky experiences too?

Ann Heche says she had two personalities, herself and Celestia, who she says is an alien from another planet who can talk to dead people. :woohoo:

Goz

I'd say this really bolsters the theory that the aliens are of superior intelligence.

Even the aliens didn't want to keep him.

:D

:kimsterwink:

Well, dehydration causes confusion, delirium, and hallucinations, depending on the severity. Most hikers, climbers, and outdoors sports folks know this, along with medical personnel and those who care for the elderly and handi-capable.

Alcohol, smoking, and drugs all cause considerable dehydration. Could explain alot, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back