GUILTY AR - Ricky Bruner & 2 women for beating, starving 2 infants, Fort Smith, 2011

MorenoI

Reaction score
** This story has a picture of one of the babies (very thin).

Fort Smith investigators say a dozen dogs inside a north side home were well fed, but a baby they rescued was little more than skin and bones. Another infant showed signs of abuse.

“They would always bring him covered so we would only see his face, and he looked ok I guess,” Flores told 5NEWS.

http://www.myfox8.com/kfsm-three-pe...found-beaten-starved-20110316,0,5070205.story

These poor babies, only 2 months and the other was 2.5 months. And to think these people had 10 cans of formula in their home! Why would they just not feed the babies, pure laziness? There are so many programs out there to help needy mothers and they didn't take advantage of them! :banghead:

Wow, if you look at the picture of Angel Richard, it says she was twenty! Could that be a typo??

OMG!

This was just blatant torture!! they had formula!!!

UNLESS the formula was being used to cut with meth or coke instead of being used to feed the babies!! That happens a lot. that is why in our area they limit the amt of cans of formula you can purchase at one time!!

http://swtimes.com/week-in-review/news/article_8ad0108e-5236-11e0-a7a4-001cc4c002e0.html

Ashley Kimberling, 27, Angel Richard’s sister and next door neighbor, said she knew a few days before that something was wrong with her nephew

WTH the sister lived next door and didnt do nothing!! Just the living conditions of those children would have been enough for me! Those pictures show feces everywhere and you tell me how that is not a concern??

“It wasn’t one or two days before she got picked up that I noticed the bruises on his head, and I told her she needed to get him to the hospital,” Kimberling said. “She said he’d been rolling over in his baby bed hitting his head. Well, I found that kind of strange because he’s only 2 months old, and babies don’t roll at 2 months.”

EXACTLY enough right there to know something was wrong, but did she do anything? NO!

Morgan said he recently told Ricky Bruner Sr. that his baby looked underweight, but that Ricky Bruner Sr. told Morgan that he took his baby to the doctor a week before. Morgan said Ricky Bruner Sr. told him the doctor said the baby was rejecting food, and they needed to feed him every two to three hours. Morgan said he was skeptical at the time.

Wow, babies are SUPPOSSED to be fed every 2 to 3 hours!

http://www.4029tv.com/slideshow/news/27230348/detail.html

Pictures of the house and the inside! I think I'm going to be sick, there is one pic where it looks like a broken crib on its side with a piece of plywood. Dear god please tell me that is not where those babies slept :(

They ALL SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER

Seeing the pictures of that precious baby has me in tears:tears:

:noooo:It's so inhumane, soooo vile and atrocious to see the barbaric treatment and intentional neglect of these wee ones:praying:

The adults are PURE EVIL :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

:( All of the pictures in this case are truly horrifying. There are rodent droppings all over the bottom of the box holding the formula. I also feel sorry for the dog pictured who had to live in this filth.

Some people don't deserve children and pets; ever. Praying these babies did not suffer any long term physical or psychological damage (thinking RAD). May the new home they so deserve provide them with all the love and care they so desperately need.

OMG!

This was just blatant torture!! they had formula!!!

UNLESS the formula was being used to cut with meth or coke instead of being used to feed the babies!! That happens a lot. that is why in our area they limit the amt of cans of formula you can purchase at one time!!

In the link MorenoI provided the picture of the formula looks like either ready to feed or concentrated liquid formula. Pour it right into the bottle and warm or add water and warm... why oh why did they not feed these babies?

I know what I want to say, but I like it here and prefer to avoid a time out. Praying for these little ones.

Sad pics. confused to why people are like this. That house is nasty. Are the babies going to be ok? Pure laziness, the food is right there. Dumb if they think babies aren't suppose to eat every 2-3 hours.

Seeing the pictures of the starving 2 month old was enough. Glad they didn't have photos linked of the poor little 2 month old with brain hemhorage and broken arm.

This is just so sad, why oh why do people like this, who seem to have no interest in parenting, keep bringing these little ones into the world to suffer when so many couples want for a child with all their hearts and cannot have one?

Sick sick sick.

I didn't get past the picture of the starving little baby with skin literally hanging on his poor little legs...:(

I do know that some people sell formula, opting to give their babies sugar water instead. :furious:

Bless you steadfast, for updating with the sentencing of these monsters

Dang....the one with the baby that had broken bones and brain injury got less time than the one who "just" had a malnourished baby. She got life! Was it the same jury for all of them?? And, look how well they look, now, compared to last March! Grotesque!!

Dang....the one with the baby that had broken bones and brain injury got less time than the one who "just" had a malnourished baby. She got life! Was it the same jury for all of them?? And, look how well they look, now, compared to last March! Grotesque!!

No, it wasn't the same jury. Melissa Workman (life) and Ricky Bruner (40 yrs) were sentenced in December. Angel Richard was sentenced yesterday. The articles lead me to believe that Workman's son's condition is more serious or longer lasting than Richard's son's.

Talk about Faces of Meth . . . they sure did gain the weight while incarcerated.

60181702-16190948.jpg

60333095-23091927.jpg

Praying for the babies & that they are loved . . .

WOW! This is all I can say about the whole story. Love the fact that these children will have a chance at a "normal" life. I am more than happy with the sentence they have recieved. I was reading one other update yesterday and a poor girl that had been murdered, her perp. only recieved 59 months in jail...so frustrating!

I can't imagine how much meth someone would have to do to block out the crying of that poor, starving baby. I don't understand people either. Most parents...most people even if they weren't the parents...would do anything in their power to feed a hungry baby. And here these people had formula right in the house! And no matter how lazy you are, even if it's the ONLY thing you muster up the gumption to do in your day, you feed your baby!! I have known some incredibly dirty, lazy people but they all managed to keep their babies from dying of starvation!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back