2011.03.21 - JVM is reporting a neighbor thinks anthonys are hiding something

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
A massive blow to Casey Anthony’s defense as the judge rules that key evidence CAN be heard by a jury! Plus, does a neighbor think the Anthony family has something to hide? We’re taking YOUR calls! Phone lines are open: 1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297).

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

Ok must be Commercial break grrrr. I don't think this surprises any of us though!

Is this on right now? I cannot watch (at work) - can you report here? Please???

I will if I haven't missed it. They are talking about another case right now.

JVM has a way of taking old news and spinning it like it was new news. I quit watching her for that reason, but will gladly post details for you guys.

As usual this will turn out to be hype and no substance.
I expect she read a portion of Brian Burner's deposition where he discusses whether the Anthonys are being forthright with LE. He says he doesn't think they are...
Don't ever expect real news from JVM.
Once this segment airs then her panel will all explain how LE are all in a big conspiracy against poor ICA.

I no longer watch JVM! My nerves simply cannot take it!

As usual this will turn out to be hype and no substance.
I expect she read a portion of Brian Burner's deposition where he discusses whether the Anthonys are being forthright with LE. He says he doesn't think they are...
Don't ever expect real news from JVM.
Once this segment airs then her panel will all explain how LE are all in a big conspiracy against poor ICA.

I love a brilliant mind! :D

I'm gonna open this back up for a bit...so those that want to can discuss the show in real time. It will be closed shortly after because we already have threads topical to the "issues" JVM is going to be discussing.

....Oh gawd - Leonard is talking.

Also JVM pulling up discrepancy in June 9 vs. 16.

More bad bad bad (wrong) data - really unconscionable

I said a while ago that there is nothing trustworthy in JVM's show. She's the Charlie Sheen of "infotainment." She's dangerous.

Don't bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member