State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmflu

Reaction score
Starting a new thread for today's testimony and discussions.

Good morning, all. Cross by defense today (Mrs. Rentz)?

I have sinned, JTF...

When I saw:
Originally Posted by Just the Fax
Cummings needs to bring in a manikin and demonstrate that to the jury.
Seeing is believing.

Honestly, I thought you meant for himself to handle his part of interrogation.
icon11.gif
That was around 2:00 am this morning.

Now in the light of day, I realize you were serious. And I agree, that would be pretty powerful. Most folks remember what they've seen better than what they have heard. Please forgive. Mea culpa...

I have sinned, JTF...

When I saw:
Originally Posted by Just the Fax
Cummings needs to bring in a manikin and demonstrate that to the jury.
Seeing is believing.

Honestly, I thought you meant for himself to handle his part of interrogation.
icon11.gif
That was around 2:00 am this morning.

Now in the light of day, I realize you were serious. And I agree, that would be pretty powerful. Most folks remember what they've seen better than what they have heard. Please forgive. Mea culpa...

Maybe it could work both ways. Howard needs a little excitement in his life for sure:great:
Seriously, showing how the jog bra would naturally roll, both on and off would be powerful for the jury.

Ehhh, then Kurtz would just go on and on about how it needed to be a real woman who Cummings was rolling the jog bra on and off of.

Then when it worked the same way, he'd point out that maybe this was just ONE of the jog bras.

While I am sure the jury might inappropriately get a kick out of the following shenanigans, I am fairly certain the judge would lose it and we'd have a mis-trial when he got done with K and B.

(Yes, that is early morning sarcasm. The coffee machine was broken.)

Good morning, all. Hopefully the trial today will move smoothly. Thanks for all of you updaters out there.

Kurtz better be gentle with Mrs. Rentz this morning. If he gets snotty or sarcastic with her he has to know that he will lose points with the jury.

As for Kurtz making any points with me; he is in the minus column!

JMO

Addendum to a motion, 3 new witnesses added. Judge does not look happy.

Would have been nice had the defense said 'no questions of this witness' yesterday, so the poor woman could have rested last night rather then stress over another day of questioning IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk