`Pawn Stars' reality show co-star arrested

Dark Knight

Reaction score
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. – "Pawn Stars" reality TV show co-star Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison has been arrested after a barroom run-in at a California mountain resort.

San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Arden Wiltshire says the 27-year-old Las Vegas man shoved a deputy and security guard late Sunday at Murray's Saloon and Eatery in Big Bear Lake about 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110322/ap_on_en_tv/us_people__pawn_stars__arrest

oh boy.. Poor thing. I bet the "old man" won't be happy with the negative publicity.

oh boy.. Poor thing. I bet the "old man" won't be happy with the negative publicity.

ok, get out my head, lol I was just thinking that the old man wont be happy lol

onelostgrl, your a mind reader, lol

eta, I love watching that show pawn stars

I love learning the history about all the things that are brought in...

ok, get out my head, lol I was just thinking that the old man wont be happy lol

onelostgrl, your a mind reader, lol

eta, I love watching that show pawn stars

I love learning the history about all the things that are brought in...

This is one of those shows I hate admitting that I love..lol. I, too, like the background stories and ya gotta love Chumlee. I rarely watch TV, but two shows I do like are Antiques Road Show and Pawn Shop.

uh oh dad and granddad not going to be happy on that. He have to clean the store room again.

Well shame on him but good thing it wasn't drugs!

This is one of those shows I hate admitting that I love..lol. I, too, like the background stories and ya gotta love Chumlee. I rarely watch TV, but two shows I do like are Antiques Road Show and Pawn Shop.

ahhhhhhh yesssssssss Chumlee, lol

he is a hot mess lol jmho lol

so I wonder who is going to bail out Corey?

eta, I just thought of something...this might bring in even more ratings for the show eh? I mean, knowing Corey got into trouble with the LE...they might get more people watching now? jmo

Did they cut him off at the ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet?:truce:

I LOVE that show!

Poor Big Hoss! yeah me and my dh watch this show every week, but the dad is my favorite. He seems goofy with a good sense of humor.

:lol: When I saw the headline, I thought for sure it was Chumlee that got in trouble. He seems so clueless most of the time.

:lol: When I saw the headline, I thought for sure it was Chumlee that got in trouble. He seems so clueless most of the time.

LOL Poor chumlee, ya gotta love him!! He seems like a real sweetiepie!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back