GUILTY AK - Donald Ponder for child *advertiser censored*, Anchorage, 3 March 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Police are asking for help finding Donald R. Ponder, Jr. of Anchorage, Alasaka.

Ponder is wanted for distributing and posession of child *advertiser censored*. His home was searched after an arrest warrant was issued.

This guy is originally from Texas so he could be anywhere.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-man-w...er censored*-charges-20110322,0,4443847.story

I made this mistake of clicking on the album "Signs and Posters", Filly. Pretty sickening, but telling.

I made this mistake of clicking on the album "Signs and Posters", Filly. Pretty sickening, but telling.

Oi, Billie I just looked a little while ago. Misogynistic much this guy?

Also odd is the first person on his "friends" who is a model? She ironically has the same name as the little child he mentions being at her first bathing suit shoot.:waitasec: It's an old photo and the ages do match up. He has no children so I thought maybe a relative?:waitasec: I try not to read too much into those social networks, but that's weird as are those "Signs and Posters".

Oi, Billie I just looked a little while ago. Misogynistic much this guy?

Also odd is the first person on his "friends" who is a model? She ironically has the same name as the little child he mentions being at her first bathing suit shoot.:waitasec: It's an old photo and the ages do match up. He has no children so I thought maybe a relative?:waitasec: I try not to read too much into those social networks, but that's weird as are those "Signs and Posters".
I'm pretty sure it's the same girl, Filly. She might be a niece or a friend's daughter. Another photo shows him with a different little girl who is the daughter of a friend. Interesting that his albums don't inlcude pictures of many other people besides him, yet he chose to include photos of himself with these two children.

And what's up with all those childhood photos? That's a bit odd, too, if you ask me. Thank goodness he's in custody. Hope he remains locked up for a long time.

And what's up with all those childhood photos? That's a bit odd, too, if you ask me. Thank goodness he's in custody. Hope he remains locked up for a long time.

Isn't that weird, Bessie? Somewhere I posted about that. Alot of times these pedophiles make their own childhood photograph their default. I mean I know on FB and such people may at some point post an old picture, but not a whole lot of them.

Well at least they got him for now anyway.

Originally from Texas? I know Texas is a big state, but with that international ring that's supposedly being broken up, and the guy in Corpus Christi who plead guilty, it makes me wonder about the connections. And there was a recent arrest in New England that LE said was related to information from a Texas arrest.

If there's a connection, I hope they're all going down.

and is now an rso albeit free to have his twitter account where he is still posting his own child photos with captions asking where that cute kid went?

Whats up whit that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back