GUILTY TX - Cassie Hopkins, 3, disabled, drowned, San Antonio, 12 March 2011

MorenoI

Reaction score
http://www.kens5.com/news/Father-wa...-in-disabled-toddlers-drowning-118425139.html

The warrant said Cassie had Angelman Syndrome. It's a neuro-genetic disorder often mistaken for cerebral palsy. Police said the two-year-old was mentally handicapped, could not walk, had speech deficiencies, and prone to seizures. Her father tried to perform CPR on the toddler to no avail.

What a j*rk of a father! He went to watch a *advertiser censored* while his wife ran an errand and his daughter was in the tub. Poor baby couldnt help herself even if she wanted to.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Father-wa...-in-disabled-toddlers-drowning-118425139.html

The warrant said Cassie had Angelman Syndrome. It's a neuro-genetic disorder often mistaken for cerebral palsy. Police said the two-year-old was mentally handicapped, could not walk, had speech deficiencies, and prone to seizures. Her father tried to perform CPR on the toddler to no avail.

What a j*rk of a father! He went to watch a *advertiser censored* while his wife ran an errand and his daughter was in the tub. Poor baby couldnt help herself even if she wanted to.

Video said the parents had 5 children and were already under investigation...when is it ever going to stop?

According to the arrest warrant, the parents have an open investigation with Child Protective Services for neglect on allegations involving child supervision.
From above link.

Maybe CPS should have removed the children? Hindsight? At the very least the wife should have known not to leave her husband in charge unless she was the one accused of neglect.

Sounds to me like he wanted to get his wife out of the house so he could watch the da*n video. I can hear him telling her, "Go ahead. Go to the store. Yeah, yeah, I'll bathe the baby." :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back