Liz Taylor dies

Elphaba

Defying Gravity...
Reaction score
RIP lovely lavendar eyes Liz...

It is running as a banner on CNN...

(ABC broke into regular programming... she was 79 and is reported to have died of congestive heart failure)

Just now announced on the Today show. One of Hollywood's greatest - a stellar actress.

I cant even believe it...I mean what a shock. I knew she was ill, but it is hard to imagine this world without this icon....RIP, Liz.

TMZ has a link, but a 404 comes up.

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

I watched Cleopatra not too long ago, on Netflix... she was such a beautiful woman. She was also a beautiful person that gave her heart and soul to helping fight AIDS. She will be very, very missed...

Breaking News
Screen legend Elizabeth Taylor dies
Updated: Mar 23, 2011 9:13 AM EDT
Elizabeth Taylor died overnight in California. The legendary screen actress had been in ill health for some time. She was 79 years old.

http://www.walb.com/

She was the most beautiful actress in Hollywood and is my mom's favorite to this day. We watched all her movies when I was growing up. I love 'Giant'!

RIP Ms Taylor! You were truly a diamond and a STAR!

wm

Good photos at link...scroll to bottom of page.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/12517000/ns/today-entertainment/

Elizabeth in her prime truly was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was just flawless.

The outfits she wore in some of her movies were so stunning. Her eyes always mesmerized me and her raven black hair and her silky skin.

Rest in peace Elizabeth......you are now without pain at last.

imo

Rest in peace Elizabeth Taylor.

I think I have seen every movie she has ever done and loved every one of them. Movie mags were the rage while I was growing up and almost every one had something about her. What a life she has lived, she didn't leave anything out. If I could picture her hearing me say that, she would just smile that smile of hers and giggle. I say to her, thanks for all of the great movie roles and the exciting life the world shared.

I can't recall seeing any of her movies but she was good person for he charity to AIDS research. RIP and may your family find peace.

Look how beautiful this picture is. Striking.

E05EEB60E8731C426A8C953E8262.jpg

This news was a shock. I hadn't even realized that she was in hospital. She will be missed.

R.I.P. Elizabeth. :rose:

Oh no! Elizabeth didn't bounce back this time. She always bounced back.

May she be meeting with her beloved Mike, and Richard, and her mother, and Monty as we write this.

It always just blew me away that one human being could be that beautiful. The way she could laugh at herself and her kindness to others.

Very sad.

Elizabeth's Life In Films
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12439840

A beautiful lady, a true STAR.
True happiness at last, R.I.P.
Sympathies to all her family who she dearly loved.

We have lost a beautiful light here on earth and heaven has gotten a beautiful new star,what a beautiful lady.Rest in peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back