Girls Busted For Phony Facebook Pages Cops: Lewd profiles targeted former high school

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Girls Busted For Phony Facebook Pages
Cops: Lewd profiles targeted former high school friend

JANUARY 13--Two Florida girls are facing cyberstalking charges for allegedly creating a fake Facebook profile in the name of a fellow high school student and placing obscene photos on the page, including one showing their classmate’s head atop the body of a “nude prepubescent girl’s body,” according to investigators....

...When Heather Wynn asked her daughter “what made her hate the victim so much that she would do something so mean,” cops reported, the teenager replied, “Because nobody liked her.” The teen “added she thought it would be a funny joke.”

If I'm not mistaken using a nude prepubescent girls body is child *advertiser censored*. I hope they slam that charge on her too! :maddening:

The mother sounds like a decent woman. The kid is obviously lacking in moral fiber though. :maddening:

I hope they get punished badly.
Bullies have been getting away with their behaviour for way to long, and bring it with them into adulthood as they are never punished appropriately. Way too many people suffer, and even die, because of these sort of stupid people's selfish and retarded behaviours...
And when will headteachers wake up to the fact it's NOT playground teasing, it's EVIL and ruins lives : (
I will not applaud the mother and say she's doing the right thing, parents are always responsible for their children's behaviours, unless the kids are seriously psychologically disturbed. These kids are just spoiled and horrible, and the mother just wants to take the blame away from herself. I bet she was a bully herself in her school years. JMO!!

Link

The girl’s mother died before the Facebook page was created, officials said.

That's just so depraved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back