State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please review the TOS and the RULES at this link: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There are always two (or more) sides to every case. Be respectful of each other. If you disagree with someone and cannot respond intelligently, then MOVE PAST the post. There is no requirement that every post be responded to. If another poster irks you, no matter what they say, put them on your ignore list. (If you need help with that, send me a pm.)

Always remember - if you respond to a post that upsets you in a way that violates the rules or TOS, you may find that you are the one that is in trouble. Instead - just alert the post and let the mods handle it.

Thanks,

Salem

YOU MUST THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

I'm really looking forward to the computer experts (hopefully today).

I wanted to thank those are able to watch the live stream and give us the play by play. When I have to catch up in the afternoon, I have found it to be much more thorough and accurate than the Twitter feeds.

Hi, I'm new here. I've been following the threads on this case since day 1 but finally decided to get an account and join the discussion. I'm hoping to go to court one day next week.

Good Morning Everyone. I am new to posting as well..but have been following the discussions since last week.

Good morning everyone and welcome happy2binNC and overly-curious!

Hi, I'm new here. I've been following the threads on this case since day 1 but finally decided to get an account and join the discussion. I'm hoping to go to court one day next week.

Good Morning, and glad to have you!! :seeya: Glad you like it in NC.

I think today will be interesting. I dont know a darn thing about computers. I have to work from home today, but will be checking in. :seeya:

Going to try to watch some live feed this morning. Do you guys have a link? I watched bits & pieces last night. Some of Ice's testimony wasn't posted till after 9:30pm last night! Some days it's posted right away and yesterday the last video was pretty darn late. WRAL split Ice's testimony into 2 videos and those weren't even there at 8pm when I was looking for it.

Kelly, I just watch it on WRAL. I never even checked to see who else is running it.

Kelly, I just watch it on WRAL. I never even checked to see who else is running it.

I do watch it on WRAL.com. I am not local anymore. We moved last year out of Cary. So I have been watching the recorded testimony at night. No buffering and I can pay more attention at night than with a toddler hanging on me all day.

Hi everybody,
I have been lurking on here since this happened a couple of years ago but I rarely post. This is how I heard about this site (I live fairly close and drive by Lochmere almost every day) and I am now totally addicted.

Good morning everybody! I am really looking forward to the computer testimony today. There has to be something there.

I think somebody posted yesterday that many of us think this was a crime in the heat of the moment so I am really interested to see if there was something on those computers or with the phone calls that led to premeditation.

P.S.: I hope I didn't offend anybody yesterday I do really appreciate hearing all sides of this because yes I am still :fence: but mainly because I need more actual proof.

Going to try to watch some live feed this morning. Do you guys have a link? I watched bits & pieces last night. Some of Ice's testimony wasn't posted till after 9:30pm last night! Some days it's posted right away and yesterday the last video was pretty darn late. WRAL split Ice's testimony into 2 videos and those weren't even there at 8pm when I was looking for it.

I watch it on WRAL's online website (yeah, give me a C- for redundancy!)
icon11.gif

(online website, really now, Bondem)

http://www.wral.com/news/video/9247382/#/vid9247382

To expound a bit on Kurtz's objections regarding having his computer expert present while Ice was testifying...

I have been qualified as an expert in three civil trials. Because of the arcane nature of the testimony of a qualified expert, the attorneys wish to have their own expert present in order to hear the direct testimony and make suggestions on appropriate questions for cross. In each trial, opposing counsel had the courtesy and decency to notify his adversary of when the expert testimony was expected in order to avoid the nuisance of having an expensive expert sit through irrelevant testimony.

However, I think that Det. Ice was a lightweight when it came to testimony on computer forensics, and if Kurtz wished to make him appear barely competent to the jury, I think he did his job. Prosecution should have left his less-than-impressive computer experience out and just let him provide foundation for how the laptop got to CPD.

What's the current catch phrase... Just sayin'

I do watch it on WRAL.com. I am not local anymore. We moved last year out of Cary. So I have been watching the recorded testimony at night. No buffering and I can pay more attention at night than with a toddler hanging on me all day.

Well that's better anyway.. no distractions. I moved from Cary in 99. I miss it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth