2011.03.27 Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT

Prosecutor Stacey Honowitz and Defense Attorney Joey Jackson discuss the latest in the case.

If you have a question or comment call in at 1-347-838-9781.

Listen here: http://tobtr.com/s/1678863

Thanks, Levi!

Listening to the show (better late than never) tonight...For future reference, if a guest mentions something about the pizza in the garbage bag, please clarify for them that there was NO PIZZA AND NO MEAT in the bag at all. Your guest wanted to get his sausage and pepperoni point out, but the point was moot.
The defense continues to run with this misconception and others in the media seem to have failed to educate themselves about this important fact-it's just not true that there would have been any meat detected by Dr. Vass because there was none to be detected.
I did hear you point out that the state had a pizza tested in a trunk to rule it out-that was done, IMO, for good measure. God knows JB will try to say the SimonB ate the pizza...
Mr. Ashton pointed the non-existence of pizza out at the Frye hearing when JB tried to throw that "mistruth" out there again, so thankfully the state is quite aware of this fact.

Listening to it right now and I am infuriated.

Thanks, Levi!

Listening to the show (better late than never) tonight...For future reference, if a guest mentions something about the pizza in the garbage bag, please clarify for them that there was NO PIZZA AND NO MEAT in the bag at all. Your guest wanted to get his sausage and pepperoni point out, but the point was moot.
The defense continues to run with this misconception and others in the media seem to have failed to educate themselves about this important fact-it's just not true that there would have been any meat detected by Dr. Vass because there was none to be detected.
I did hear you point out that the state had a pizza tested in a trunk to rule it out-that was done, IMO, for good measure. God knows JB will try to say the SimonB ate the pizza...
Mr. Ashton pointed the non-existence of pizza out at the Frye hearing when JB tried to throw that "mistruth" out there again, so thankfully the state is quite aware of this fact.

I should add that Levi tried to correct him, he is not the "media" I write about.

Agreed Jayla. I wasn't referring to Levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow