State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect Kurtz to hammer him on the phone today. Hopefully he'll be better about asking questions or half the day will be objections and scolding by the judge.

FBI? Forensic computer guy? Someone else on the stand I would assume the defense has a little more hammering with Det JY and then they are done. Crossing fingers!

I wonder if they'll put Daniels up before all that. I'm actually a little surprise they put the SBI/CCBI folks up before Det. Young.

why does the wral site say 'completed' for the cooper trial feed?

oh, nm... i was just to early

Does anybody know if the Live Feed link can be made into a Sticky or something? It doesn't seem to be changing from day to day.

I think it's gonna be a long day for young Young -- he was up there with the ADAs for, what, 3.5 days or so? It's blurring.... And, rightfully, the defense is entitled to their go at him.

Let's just sit back and "enjoy..."

Good Morning, all!:seeya:

im so happy ill get to see most of everything today. You guys did a great job yesterday. I kept checking in via my phone.

i have a big meeting so no live feed. but can check this board keep me up to date if you can. thank you so much

I'm liking this Mr. Cummings! He's ready to climb into the octagon this morning!

Right now he's going over things that seem to have little or no significance like the receipt showing that he really did buy a drop cloth and he's moved on to the letters found in BC's closet asking if there is any indication of whether or not they were received by BC during his marriage. So far none are dated. I don't see how this is helping the defense except to focus again that BC kept these items for whatever reason.

Kurtz is stating evidence again, "He told you there was a third pair of running shoes." Objection. Sustained. Now going over the detectives notes showing "third pair of running shoes". Asked if he wrote that during the interview with BC. JY says "No Sir". Now Kurtz is irritated.

Make note of this all of you who will watch this later. It comes up in the first half hour. You might want to listen for yourself.

Right now he's going over things that seem to have little or no significance like the receipt showing that he really did buy a drop cloth and he's moved on to the letters found in BC's closet asking if there is any indication of whether or not they were received by BC during his marriage. So far none are dated. I don't see how this is helping the defense except to focus again that BC kept these items for whatever reason.

I agree to an extent as far as no significance. I think of this type of questioning as damage control, trying to clean up what was said about this stuff in direct.

Kurtz is throwing a lot of ideas out there and not questioning JY, mostly just suggesting and stating things so the jury thinks they are fact.

Oh Kurtz finally found a pair of sneakers that were showed purchased by athletes foot but never found...

From purchase records at Athlete's Foot there is a purchase of "Hurricane's". Det Young admits these shoes were never found. Continues that returns are not noted on the records so he would have no way of knowing if these shoes were purchased and then later returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member